c4.

Nolihle's Pov :

When i arrived home..I checked up on Ayanda and Sizwe..but Sizwe wasn't there and Ayanda was sleeping. He probably went back to his apartment.

There was nothing else to do since I showered at Kwenzo's place and ate.
He left strangely today..I wonder what was so urgent he had to leave early.

I decided to catch up on my favorite series Youngins on Showmax,it's been long since I sat down and relaxed.
Ayanda finally woke up and she was on a call with someone which I'm guessing is Sizwe,they really look good together hey.

"Ngizokhuluma nawe kamuva sthandwa sami?" Ayanda said on the phone.
And ended the call

"Morning Nolihle,how was your experience?" Ayanda said being sarcastic.

"Awume kancane wena,nothing happened actually, we just committed that's it." I said

"That's great mos mgani,kodwa uma ephula inhliziyo yakho, ngizombulala" Ayanda stated.

"I don't think so Ayanda, his really sweet hey." I said smiling a bit

"Ouuuuhhhhh, someone is in love,I'm happy for you mgani wami" ayanda said hugging me

"Thanks,so wena no Sizwe..ni'serious vele?" I asked her.

"Iyah mgani..I actually like this guy,sengimnika ngisho ingane icabange phela wena,it shows ukuthi I'm serious about him" Ayanda said.

"ngithemba ukuthi akathandi okunye, and you know what I found out..I forgot to tell you,Kwenzo and him are cousin's imagine" I told Ayanda.

"Unamanga Nolihle!!" She said shook.

"I'm telling you,I was also surprised hey,this is a small world mgani"

After catching up,I asked Ayanda to accompany me to the mall to get groceries and a few things.

We were wearing matching outfits,Ayanda looked so cute with her little baby bump.

We took a few pictures at the mall,and headed to go shopping.
While we were shopping Kwenzo called me.

The call :

"Sawubona Sthandwa Sami" Kwenzo said.

"Hey baby,unjan?" I asked him

"Ngyaphila sthandwa sami..wena unjan?"

"I'm also good," I said.

"ngiyaxolisa namhlanje ekuseni,kunento ephuthumayo eqhamuke kwadingeka ngiphuthume erenki?" Kwenzo said.

"Ohh no, there's no problem my love..udlile?" I asked him.

"Yeah baby I already ate,ukuphi?"

"I'm just shopping with Ayanda,and then I'm going back home" I said

"baby, kungani ungangitshelanga ukuthenga kwakho ukuze ngikuthumelele imali" He said

"No baby, I didn't wanna bother you..thanks for offering though" I said.