c6.

The day of the Traditional Event :

Nolihle's Pov :

There was a strong scent roaming around my room..so I woke up "Ayanda stop abusing that damn perfume" I said groaning.
Ayanda is always waking up first and somehow she doesn't wake me up.

I walked slowly to the kitchen..and saw Ayanda already styling her hair.
"Morning Ayanda" I said.."Morning Mgani" she replied back.

I was craving for something sweet and dairy,so i made some chocolate granola with mint yogurt
I sat down outside the balcony to feel the fresh breeze.

After eating my breakfast,I ironed the dress I was wearing today after I was done.
I took a bubble bath..and listened to music,while bathing.
I got out and took mirror picture in a towel,and sent it to Kwenzo just to surprise him.

Kwenzo's Pov :

I was chilling with Sizwe..when I got a view once text message from Nolihle..I wonder what's in this view once.

I opened it and there I saw Nolihle fresh out the shower wrapped in clean towels.
Look sexy ass hell.
I started smiling hard,cause I couldn't believe my eyes. This women is stunning.

"Mzala,are you even listening to me"? Sizwe asked me.

"yah yah Sizwe,I just got distracted by something,ungaqhubeka nemibono yakho" I answered him while looking at the picture.

"kazi waphazanyiswa yini,umamatheka okwengane esanda kuthola ubisi" Sizwe said.

I replied to the picture "angikwazi ukulinda ukuba nawe kimi" I sent.

"Tonight is gonna be the best" Nolihle replied.

I just reacted with ❤️ and carried on talking to Sizwe.
But I couldn't get the picture out of my mind.

Nolihle's Pov :

After sending that image to Kwenzo I felt some type of way..I don't know I think I'm ready to get intimate with him.

I got dressed and styled my hair..then asked Ayanda to do my makeup, it was 13:05 and we are supposed to by the event at 14:30pm
But we still had time,cause Ayanda was almost done with my face.

"Sengiqedile mngani" ayanda said.

I stood up and went to the mirror to go look at myself,I can't lie Ayanda knows what she's doing hey! I look like a doll.
"uyazi ukuthi wenzani mngani,I look gorg" I said to her feeling myself.

Ayanda just giggled.

It was time for us to leave,but we took a few pictures outside the house.

Ayanda's Outfit.

Ayanda and Sizwe looking cute 😍