c16.

Ayanda's Pov :

I woke up from a pounding headache, I felt so numb. But I had to be strong for my thingo. I immediately rushed to thingo's room and he was sleeping peacefully. I switched on the baby monitor. I started cleaning around my apartment, did some necessary laundry. After I was done, I was showered and put on nude tracksuit i recently bought from zara. I decided to call uNolihle just to tell her ukuthi I'm okay and safe.

We spoke about a lot, and Nolihle recommended ukuthi I get protection order and a maintenance support from him. I didn't really think about all of this . I wonder bengithembeni. As I'm reminiscing I hear a knock on my door, the only person who visits me is Nolihle so who could this

I stood up and made my way to the door, my heart started sinking when I  saw Sizwe standing on outside looking like he hasnt been sleeping, he looks dirty. I hadn't expected him to show up.

"What do you want, Sizwe?" I asked with tone firm but measured.

Sizwe looked contrite, his eyes pleading. "Ayanda, please. ngiyazi ngimoshile kodwa ngifuna ukubona,I want to be a father to my child."

Ayanda crossed her arms, her expression unyielding. "Ulifumene ithuba Sizwe, ulivuthele,Thingoluhle is doing just fine without you." I said giving him attitude

Sizwe took a step forward, his voice cracking. "Ayanda, please forgive me. I know I hurt you, but I love you. I love our child. I want to make it right."

Ayanda's resolve hardened. I had heard enough of Sizwe's empty promises. "No, Sizwe. You had your chance. Now it's too late. Leave us alone."

Sizwe's face fell, and for a moment, Ayanda saw a glimmer of the man she once loved. But it was too late. She had moved on, and she wouldn't be swayed by his apologies now.

"Ndicela usiyeke sizwe, ndizokuxelela once im ready for you to see thingo" Ayanda said, closing the door firmly in his face.

As she turned back to the kitchen, she felt a sense of relief wash over her. She had closure, and she had Thingoluhle. That was all that mattered.

yintoni le isanda kwenzeka?