c3.

Previously :

After having that short,strange conversation with Sizwe..I felt kinda strange.
This is definitely a small world.
After taking ayanda to the doctor..they checked her and she was 2 weeks pregnant..we drove to my apartment..and spoke to ayanda she could stay here..but I'm going to Kwenzo's House for dinner.

Kwenzo's Pov :

I prepared something fancy and tasty for me and Nolihle..I've never done this for someone..I was also surprised myself.

I cooked shrimp pasta..and a few salads..I almost burnt my house down doing this but it came out looking delicious.

I was now getting ready..I put on nike sweat pants,black top with slides..a comfy outift..nothing hectic.

I put on my cologne and texted Nolihle to let her know that im done and she can come over.

Nolihle's Pov

Currently struggling to find a outfit as usual..so I texted Kwenzo asking him if I should wear a comfy outift..and he said yes.
I felt relived cause wow..

I put on sweat pants,white baggy shirt with Jordan sneakers.

I went out and drove so Kwenzo's House.
It was 20 mintues away from me..this is was honestly going to be my first time so I'm actually nervous..it's gonna be just the two of us.

I called him

"Kwenzo, I'm outside"
"Ngiyeza mama" he said with a low deep voice..yoh this man!!

I looked at him approach my car..sweat pants look so good on him, I opened the lock and he got in.
Let's not even talk about his scent.

"unuka kamnandi mama." He said looking at me examining my outift.

"Thank you Kwenzo,uyabukekha" I said slightly smiling at him.

It was drizzling outside,and it was time to go in his house..his house looked so nice and big.
He came around my side "Asambe Nolihle,I have a umbrella anyeke ubemanzi" He giggled.

we made our way into the house and I took out my jacket that I had on,we lead me into his living room upstairs.

"Oh my gosh Kwenzo, your house is so gorgeous"

"Mhh,Ngyabonga Mama." He said smilling.

I wasn't hungry as yet..so he offered some red wine.
We sat down on the couch,talking..everything was going well up until he asked about my family.

My family lives in Eastern Cape..My Mom is still alive and My Dad..i don't know who he is.
I have 2 Siblings Leleti and Nontle, I'm not really close with them..I'm not planning to visit them anytime soon because of the incident that happened with my Uncle.
Yeah he molested me.

"Angikaze ngikuzwe ukhuluma ngomndeni wakho..kungani kunjalo?" He asked me.

"I don't have a relationship with them..ubaba washona umama wangixosha ngemuva kokuthola ukuthi umalume wangidlwengula..wathi nginamanga nje,since then i never spoke to her." I said tearing up.

"ungakhali mama,konke kwenzeka ngesizathu..ungamvumeli afike kuwe..im really sorry uyezwa?" He pulled me into a hug and started giving me a few pecks on my forehead.

"You know today someone asked me about you..his name is Sizwe, uyamazi?" I asked him.

"USizwe, yebo umzala wami.." he answered me back.

"Ohh okay,"

He broke the silence "Sengize ngakhohlwa ukuthi ngikubizele ukudla kwakusihlwa,let me dish up for you..im coming uyezwa?" He gently placed me back on the couch and stood up making his way to the kitchen.