c14.

A few months later :

Kwenzo and Nolihle sat on their couch, snuggled up together, watching the sunset through their living room window. It had been a few months  since they first confessed their love for each other, and their relationship had only grown stronger with time.

Kwenzo, now a successful businessman, had expanded his company and was thriving in his industry. Nolihle, a talented artist, had gained recognition for her work and was exhibiting in galleries across the country.

Together, they had built a beautiful life, filled with love, laughter, and adventure. They had traveled the world, explored new hobbies, and supported each other's passions.

As they sat together, watching the sky turn pink and orange, Kwenzo turned to Nolihle and said, "You know, I never thought I'd find someone like you" He said.

Nolihle smiled, her eyes shining with happiness. "ngizizwa ngendlela efanayo, KwenzoYou make me feel seen, heard, and loved in ways I never thought possible."

They sat in comfortable silence for a moment, enjoying each other's presence. Then Kwenzo spoke up again. "uyazi ukuthi ngibonga ngani?"

"What's that?" Nolihle asked, curiosity in her voice.

"I'm grateful for that first day I saw by sis'thuli's salon ububhizi uzikhukhumeza bheka manje, I'm grateful for you, Nolihle."

Nolihle's heart swelled with love and they both giggled "I'm grateful for you too, Kwenzo. Forever and always."

And as the sun dipped below the horizon, they leaned in, their lips meeting in a soft, sweet kiss, their love shining brighter than any sunset, uzocabanga konke okunye, uxolo lol❤️