c2.

Nolihle Pov :

Today was the day I was going out with kwenzo..I was anxious yet kinda excited on how the date was gonna go.
besides that I've been contacting ayanda for the past few days and she hasn't been answering my calls,it's unlike her and it's stressing me out..but once im done with this date,I'm going to her apartment to check ukuthi kwenzakalani.

I had texted kwenzo to inform that I'll be 25 mintues late since I'm struggling to pick a dress to wear,and YES it's a struggle for me to pick outifts..lena idinga u'Ayanda..but then uphi? akekho.

I finally got dressed,looked all cute..and took a few pictures.

I arrived to the location and guess what? Kwenzo brought me to my favorite restaurant Marble Restaurant.

I texted kwenzo to tell him I'm outside..I wanted him to accompany me in the restaurant..just for attention 🤭.

I saw him approaching me and DAMN this man is absolutely handsome.
"sawubona Nolihle, awusemuhle" he said smilling.
"Hi kwenzo, ngyabonga..you also look handsome" I said trying my best not to blush
we just stood there in awkward silence but kwenzo broke it

"I suggest we go in,kuyabanda ngaphandle."

we walked inside the restaurant..I was amazed it looked so beautiful..I was so into the decor I didn't even acknowledge kwenzo speaking to me, "Nolihle ungimamele?"
"ohh- ngyaxolisa..the decor here looks so nice..bowuthini?"
"Nothing much..bengikutshela ukuthi bekuxaka kanjani namuhla." he said with a stressed tone.
"ngempela? do you mind telling me what happened" ... "I don't want to talk about it..today is all about us."

Everything was going very well so far..we spoke and got to know other things about each other..Kwenzo was a very respectful,mature and gentle man..I wouldn't mind associating myself with him.

I ordered my food..but I realized the waiter was lowkey flirting with Kwenzo..there was nothing I can do..it's not my business so I just let it go.
the waiter wrote down our orders and said she would come back with our food in 35 mintues.

Unexpectedly Kwenzo started stroking my hands..for it not be awkward I also did the same thing..it was complete slience between us.
We were just looking into each others eyes. Only to be interrupted by someone

"KWENZO!" A man shouted.
we looked over and this gent approached our table.
He looked at me smirking and started laughing with Kwenzo.
I sat there looking like a full on clown..waiting for them to finish their stupid conversion "kungani ungangitsheli, unesifazane esihle kanjena ?" He said.
"Bafo awume kancane.." "Hai Bafo, ake nginishiye bafo, nibe nobusuku obuhle, mgikuthembe kakhulu njayam" he said smirking and laughing.

"That was weird" I said with sarcasm.
"ngiyaxolisa ngaye..anginankinga naye" he said with a apologetic tone.

The waiter finally came with our food,it looked so good..I couldn't wait to devour it but before I need to start taking pictures for THE GRAM!!

"kungani nina besifazane nithanda ukuthatha izithombe zayo yonke into" he said.
"Kwenzo it's for Instagram..and we don't take pictures of "everything" lol" I said laughing.

we spent 2 hours in the restaurant..I was a bit tipsy so kwenzo said we should leave and he'll drive me home but of course my stubborn ass I rejected the offer.

He accompany me to my car.."I had a great time with you Nolihle"
"Me too,Kwenzo..we should do this more often"
"You should go it's getting late,"

We exchanged an hug..but the hug man it had something to it..unexpectedly i peeked his soft lips a few times..and we ended up kissing..THIS IS WHY I DON'T DINK!!
after kissing..we just made strong eye contact and smiled at each other..I actually removed myself of the hug.