c11.

Today was Ayanda's baby shower and I couldn't wait! Yesterday was spicy and hectic.

Nolihle's Pov :

I woke up extremely tired because of what took place yesterday. I got up slowly from the bed. Kwenzo was knocked out,so I didn't want to wake him up,the baby shower was starting at 15:00pm, but I had to be there a but early since I was organizing everything.

I had a bubble bath after I did my skincare since I was going to be in the sun alot. I put on a tracksuit,since I was going to get ready at Ayanda's place,after I was done I went to kwenzo who was still sleeping I kissed his forehead "sthandwa sami,I'm leaving I'm going to Ayanda's ne?" I said. He just mumbled and turned to the other side.

I left him there,went downstairs and greeted abo'aunty. I drove out the garage and made my way to Ayanda's place.. I called her so she could send the code.
"Ayanda ngise gateini" "Oh alright,give me 30 seconds."

After 30 seconds she sent me the code and I made my way into the complex.

"AYANDAAA," i yelled opening the door. "Shhhhh,Nolihle maan! Thingo is sleeping" she said. "Oh oh ngyaxolisa"
"Are you ready" "Yes Nolihle I'm ready,but you don't look ready" "ohh bengifuna wenze imake up yami" "Nolihle uzofunda nini ukwenza imake up im tired manje" she said whining. "Awume kancane Ayanda"

She started with my make up,it didn't take long only 39 mintues and she was done. My hair was already done so there's no need to stress about. I put my dress on but I couldn't reach the zip "Ayanda,ngicela ungifakele uziphu" I said, she came and tried zipping,the zip almost broke "yoh ha Nolihle,uyakhuluphala" "usho kanjalo?"
"Yess friend,yini kwenzo yakhe ekuphakelayo" she said concerned.

We laughed and we were both done getting ready..I took a few selfies,also ayanda. I was going to meet kwenzo at the venue as well as Sizwe "Ayanda asambe"

Sizwe and Ayanda. 😍

 😍

* Credits to @busidayimaneWe rented a G-Wagon and I was driving,I was waiting for Ayanda to adjust Thingo's car seat

We rented a G-Wagon and I was driving,I was waiting for Ayanda to adjust Thingo's car seat. The venue was 17 mintues away. We were vibing to music..since Ayanda had gave birth she still couldn't drink alcohol since she was breastfeeding. I was vaping as well as Ayanda.

We arrived at the venue and it was full of cars,I even saw Kwenzo's car parked. I found a parking space,I slowly got out of the car since these heels were so thin I was kind of struggling to walk. But angisho bathi beauty is pain lol.

"Ayanda ngizo'ngena kcala and then ngizo biza uSizwe so he can accompany you in" I said "alright"

She was sitting in the backseat with Thingo and I made my way into the venue. It was very beautiful I did a great job. Immediately when I walked in all eyes were on me. I greeted everyone..I looked around for Kwenzo but I couldn't see him. I quickly texted him and asked if we could meet outside with Sizwe.

I was now observing the decor,food,cake,drinks etc. Everything was in order so I went outside and I saw Kwenzo standing outside with Sizwe and his cousin Xolani. I sneaked Kwenzo and brushed his back "Sanibonani" I said. "Ohh Nolihle,How are you?" "Ohh ngyaphila buthi..wena unjani" "Ayi siyaphila Nolihle"

Kwenzo's Pov :

I wasn't really paying attention to the gents talking,I was stressed. One of my exs were here and I don't know why I'm guessing she's one of ayanda or nolihle's friend.

She's been bugging me,telling me she misses me. I honestly don't want to ruin Ayanda's baby shower.

Nolihle's Pov

Kwenzo was acting weird,he looked so uncomfortable. "Sizwe,unkosikazi wakho ungaphandle, ngingathanda ukuthi uhambe umphelezele angene yena no Thingo" I said "Ohh,kulungile,where is she?"
"usemotweni yami, eduze ne-reception" I directed him,after sizwe left I went to Kwenzo.
He was standing alone I'm assuming Xolani went somewhere else. "Baby,Ingabe ulungile?" I asked brushing his shoulder "y-yah im okay baby, ubukeka umuhle kakhulu"
"Thank you sthandwa sami"

Kwenzo finally lossesned up and he seemed to be having some fun. We were all having a great time especially Ayanda and her man,gifts were being exchanged everything was just fantastic.
I wasn't drinking cause I was going to drive after this futhi angifuni iykinga.

Kwenzo's Pov :

I was on my way to the toilet so just freshen up ngoba hai khona ziyabuya ngale,as I was taking a piss my door opened I looked back and there was my ex girlfriend standing there with seductive eyes full of lust. "Enhle,ngempela ufunani kimi?" I asked her zipping my pants. She came closer to me and said "haibo Kwenzo ngifuna wena nje" she said. At this point I was anxious someone would barge in. "Listen enhle,ive moved and nginomunye umuntu engimthanda kakhulu,mina nawe siqedile..kudala futhi. ngicela uhlukane nami no Nolihle"

She was just staring into my eyes and I'm not going to lie it was freaking me out.  "Mbalenhle ulalele" I ask her. She nods and leaves. Well that was weird.

Mbalenhle's Pov :

I've been trying to call Kwenzo but his no where to be found. Ayanda is one my close friends,she has no idea that her bestfriends man is my ex. I'm not going to even lie,I miss kwenzo so much his my man. As for uNolihle ngizobhekana naye ngokwesintu nangokomoya,she clearly doesn't know me.

I was very hungry but i couldn't find la abantu badla khona "may I help you sisi?" This retarded bitch asked. "Uhm,yes ngingasitholaphi isigaba sokudla?" I said fake smiling. "Oh,ithi ngibize umutu ozokukhombisa yeva".

I was trying by all means ukuthi I don't say something offensive to this chick ngoba hai uyazbona usisi.