sixty

(THIS IS GONNA BE IN 3RD PERSON!!)
༺༻

(THIS IS GONNA BE IN 3RD PERSON!!)༺༻

༺༻

༺༻

KLAUS AND ANNABELLE AND THE REST OF THE MIKAELSONS DECIDED TO CHILL FOR ONE DAY, ELIJAH WAS WITH HAYLEY OUT IN THE BAYOU. FREYA WAS IN HER ROOM. And Klaus and Annabelle were in their room with the twins.

"Mylove!" Annabelle heard Klaus yell, the blonde groaned considering she fell asleep on Klaus' lap yesterday.

"Guess what, love, we're all having a chill day" Klaus muttered into Annabelle's ear, gently kissing it as she laughed into her sleep. "Seriously?" The blue-eyed hybrid asked her husband.

Klaus muttered an 'mhm' in her ear, Annabelle smiled and pushed him down onto the bed, "where are the twins?" Annabelle asked staring into the blue-eyed original hybrid eyes'

"In the nursery" He responded to her question, "asleep" he whispered, placing soft gentle kisses onto her lips, Annabelle obviously kissed him back. "How long do we have?" She asked him, wrapping her arms around his neck, as Klaus' arms and hands were wrapped around her waist.

"An hour" He whispered.

Annabelle giggled onto his lips, Klaus was leaving little kisses against her neck, soft whimpers coming from the blonde, causing him to leave little hickeys on the side of her neck.

He lifted her t-shirt —which was one of Henley's— revealing a black Lacey sports bra, gently cupping them and caressing them.

She lifted his t-shirt over his head, revealing a toned muscular body, tracing over his abs.

She slid off her shorts, leaving her in just a bra and panties, Klaus was smirking at the sight of her, "your so beautiful, Annabelle" he muttered between her lips, she wrapped her legs around his waist as she was pinned to the bed.