Hyunjin: Hair (Fluff)

Pairing: Hyunjin x Reader
Style: romance, friendship, appreciation, fluff
Word count: 733

. . .

Y/N was mesmerized, as always, by Hyunjin's hair. The wolf cut, neither too long nor too short, was perfect in her eyes. She found herself often lost in thoughts about his silky strands, especially when she braided them or tied them up in playful ponytails.

One lazy afternoon, as they lounged on the couch, Hyunjin was deeply engrossed in a movie. Y/N, sitting beside him, couldn't resist the urge. She reached out, her fingers gently caressing his hair, feeling its softness.

"Your hair is so soft, Hyunjin," she murmured, almost to herself.

Hyunjin turned his head slightly, a warm smile playing on his lips. "Do you like it that much?" he asked, his voice tinged with amusement.

"More than you can imagine," Y/N replied, her fingers skillfully beginning to weave a small braid. "It's just so... perfect."

Hyunjin chuckled, "I keep it this way just for you." He paused the movie, turning to give her his full attention. "You always seem so happy when you're playing with it."

Y/N blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed but pleased by his words. "Well, it's not just the hair," she confessed. "It's also the person who wears it."

Their eyes met, and a moment of silence stretched between them, filled with unspoken words and emotions.

Breaking the silence, Hyunjin said, "How about you try something new with it today? Maybe a different style?"

Y/N's eyes lit up with excitement. "Really? Can I?" she asked eagerly.

"Of course," Hyunjin agreed, his eyes sparkling with affection. "I trust you."

With renewed enthusiasm, Y/N began to work on his hair, trying out a new style she had recently learned. As she worked, Hyunjin watched her, his gaze soft and adoring.

"You know," he started, "I never thought I'd like someone playing with my hair this much."

Y/N laughed softly. "Well, you better get used to it because I'm not stopping anytime soon."

They fell into a comfortable silence, with Y/N focused on her task and Hyunjin enjoying the gentle touches. Once she finished, Y/N proudly presented her work, a stylish twist that suited Hyunjin's features perfectly.

"Wow," Hyunjin exclaimed, feeling the hairstyle. "This is amazing. You're really talented, Y/N."

Her heart swelled with happiness at his compliment. "Thank you, Hyunjin. I'm glad you like it."

They resumed watching the movie, but Y/N's mind was elsewhere, filled with thoughts of Hyunjin and his beautiful hair. She realized how much these small moments meant to her, how they brought them closer in a unique way.

As the movie ended, Hyunjin turned to Y/N, his expression serious yet tender. "Y/N, you know, it's not just about my hair that I care. It's about us, about what we have together."

Y/N nodded, understanding his sentiment. "I feel the same, Hyunjin. It's these little things, these moments, that make everything so special."

Hyunjin reached out, taking her hand in his. "I'm grateful for every moment with you, Y/N. You've brought so much joy into my life."

Y/N squeezed his hand, her heart overflowing with love. "And you've brought so much into mine, Hyunjin. I can't imagine my life without you and your lovely hair."

They both laughed, the sound echoing in the room, filling it with warmth and love.

As the day turned into evening, they remained together, talking, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. Y/N realized that these moments with Hyunjin were precious, a beautiful part of her life that she cherished deeply.

As they prepared to retire for the night, Hyunjin stopped Y/N with a gentle touch. "Before we sleep, can you do one more thing?"

Y/N looked at him, curious. "What is it?"

"Can you braid my hair one more time?" Hyunjin asked, a hopeful look in his eyes. "I sleep better when you do it."

Y/N smiled, touched by his request. "Of course, Hyunjin. Anything for you."

As she braided his hair, Y/N felt a profound sense of peace and contentment. In that moment, she knew that no matter what the future held, their bond, strengthened by these simple acts of love, would always remain strong.

With the braid complete, they settled down to sleep, Hyunjin's head resting comfortably on her shoulder. Y/N whispered softly, "Goodnight, Hyunjin."

"Goodnight, Y/N," he replied, his voice filled with love and affection.