All Members: Y/N after a shower

Jeongin.    .    .
At the Stray Kids apartment, it was just Y/N and her boyfriend, Jeongin. She decided to take a shower, leaving him engrossed in his video game call with Beomgyu and Heeseung. After her shower, she stepped out with nothing but a towel wrapped around her.

"Jeongin," she called out, catching his attention.

Jeongin turned his head slightly, eyes still on the screen. "Yeah, babe?"

She didn't respond with words, instead letting the towel drop to the floor. Jeongin's jaw dropped as he took in the sight before him.

"Oh my god," he muttered, his eyes raking down her body.

"What's wrong, Jeongin?" Y/N teased, walking closer. "Cat got your tongue?"

He felt himself blush, his face heating up. "Guys, I'll be right back," he said, trying to sound casual, but his voice went up an octave, giving him away.

Beomgyu's laughter echoed through the speakers. "Dude, what's happening over there?"

"Yeah, Jeongin, you're acting weird," Heeseung added.

Jeongin quickly muted his mic, his eyes never leaving Y/N. "You're killing me here," he whispered, feeling himself getting really hard.

Y/N smirked, straddling his lap. "Am I distracting you?" she asked innocently, her hands tracing patterns on his chest.

Jeongin tried to keep his cool, but his huge grin betrayed him. "A little," he admitted, his hands resting on her hips. "You have no idea."

Beomgyu's voice came through the headset again. "Jeongin, you still there?"

Jeongin sighed, knowing he couldn't focus with Y/N teasing him. "Yeah, guys, I gotta go. Something came up."

Heeseung chuckled knowingly. "Sure, man. Have fun."

Jeongin quickly ended the call and pulled Y/N closer. "Now, where were we?" he murmured, his grin widening.

She laughed softly, leaning in to kiss him. "You were about to show me how much you missed me," she teased.

"Oh, I'll show you," Jeongin promised, wrapping his arms around her and letting his hands explore her body. "I'm definitely going to show you."

.

Seungmin. . .
At the Stray Kids apartment, it was just Y/N and her boyfriend, Seungmin. Y/N decided to take a shower, leaving Seungmin lounging on the couch with his phone.

After her shower, she came out with nothing but a towel on. "Seungmin," she called sweetly, trying to get his attention.

"Yeah?" he replied, looking up from his phone. His eyes widened when he saw her standing there, dripping wet and wrapped in a towel.

"Do you like what you see?" she teased, letting the towel drop.

Seungmin's face lit up like a happy puppy. "Oh my—" he stuttered, his imaginary tail practically wagging with excitement. "Y/N, you look amazing!"

She laughed softly, stepping closer. "Do I now?"

He got a bit fidgety, his hands twitching at his sides. "Y-yeah, you do. Really amazing," he said, his voice a bit shaky as he tried to keep his composure.

"You're so cute when you're nervous," she teased, noticing how hard he was getting.

Seungmin tried to play it cool, but his eyes kept drifting down her body. "I'm not nervous," he protested, though his fidgeting gave him away.