Thirty-Two

Tim stands next to Kate, placing a hand on her growing bump

Tim stands next to Kate, placing a hand on her growing bump. It was finally beginning to get noticeable at 20 weeks. It was like it happened overnight.

"You look beautiful." He whispers in her ear. "The bump makes it so much better."

She's standing in front of their floor length mirror, trying to decide on what to wear. Angela and Wesley were on their way home today after having their baby.

"I don't know what to wear. Half of it doesn't fit anymore."

"What about this?" He asks, holding up a pair of black leggings and a cream-colored blouse.

"I can see if it'll fit." She slips it on and it fits. Something that finally fits.

"You look great. See."

"Thank you." She gives him a quick kiss before they make their way to Angela and Wesley's home to help set up.

"Hey guys." Kate says as she walks in.

Grey, Nolan, Lucy, and Harper were all starting to set things up.

"Oh my gosh. Kate! You have a bump." Lucy gushes, rushing over to place her hand on the bump, gently.

"I know. It's crazy. It's like it was just bloat yesterday and today it's a whole baby."

"When do you guys have your anatomy scan?"

"Right after this. Then work."

"So you'll know the gender after that?"

"Yup. Tim is so sure it's a boy."

"What do you want?"

"Honestly, whatever really. As long as they're healthy and happy. We have names picked out for either though."

"Spill?"

"Nope. Not until they're born." She laughs a little.

After setting up, Wesley and Angela arrive home with baby Jackson.

"I miss the nurses. Why did we have to leave the hospital?" Angela asks as they step in the house.

"Well, they kicked us out."

"Welcome home!" Everyone shouts together.

"Oh, no. Did we just wake the baby?"

"No, it's okay. Watch." Angela pauses before raising her voice. "7-Adam-20, shots fired at Pico and Arlington!" She looks at the baby. "He sleeps through everything. He's the best baby ever, which means I'm the best mom ever."

"Hey, we'll get him settled." Wesley says.

"Thanks babe."

"No problem."

"You guys didn't have to do all this."

"We wanted to. You got a year's worth of diapers, and both freezers are stocked with meals." Tim says with a drink in his hand.