eighteen

OH MY GOD GUYS

I JUST REALIZED THAT THERES A SONG CALLED 4AM BY MELANIE FIONA AND THAT INSPIRED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE THE SONGS ABOUT CHEATING AND I MADE THAT INTO A SCENE HERETHE SONG OMG ITS SO GOOD AND I LOVE IT

-

Halloween night.

The girls favorite night of the year. They were all at Jordyn's house, putting on their costumes and doing each others makeup, the party that was being thrown that night was none other than Brady Roberts, Charlie's ex-boyfriend of almost a year and a half.

He personally invited her, Wendy opened the door and when she saw it was him, she immediately closed it, but he put he blocked it with his foot.

"Charlie, are you sure that you're okay with going?" Tamina asked her, "I know what he did to you and we could just ditch the party and stay here, watch some scary movies or something."

"Yeah seriously Char, we don't have to go," Jordyn applied fake blood on her face, "We can stay." They all were looking at Charlie who was looking down at her feet, she didn't want to go, but she knew that she couldn't hide from him forever and she didn't want to be the buzzkill of the night.

"No," Charlie sighed deeply, "I'm not going to stay here because of him. We're going, but if he tries to talk to me we most likely will be kicked out because I will hit him."

Wendy looked at Charlie and Charlie back at her, their relationship was estranged now ever since the night of the club, it had been a while, and the two hadn't had a real conversation since. Every time they tried, Charlie always made some smart remark of the day Wendy got high because she suspected that wasn't Wendy's first time and every time she tried to question her about it, Wendy always made some kind of remark of Charlie's eating problem.

Michael was offered the chance to stay in his house, he was already eighteen and his father put him in the will, so all the money, the companies, it was all his now. He accepted and he was currently alone at his house, taking shots of tequila with Calum.

Calum knew that Michael was going through hard times, they all did, and even though he was fed up with how Michael treated him and everyone else around him, Wendy always had to remind them that they would be the exact same way if they had gone through what Michael was going through.

Luke was at Ashton's house debating on whether or not they were going to Brady's party, Luke hated Brady but after hearing that Charlie was attending the party, well he made some last minute Halloween plans.

They were supposed to dress up, but most of the guys going weren't really planning on it, but they knew they would see many girls in bunny costumes and things of that sort, so they were happy.

Wendy fixed her boots and adjusted her leather jacket. Her hair was teased and her lipstick was a bright red, she decided that this year, she would dress up as a biker.

Tamina was Marilyn Monroe and she looked almost like an exact replica. Her lips were red, her hair was curled and in a bob with many bobby pins to hold this look and the white dress she wore was the signature.

Jordyn was Wonder Woman, her favorite superhero when she was a child. She thought of the idea last minute, she was originally going to be a cat, but she didn't really like that idea so there she was, adjusting her gloves.

Charlie ended up wearing the cat costume that Jordyn originally had and since Jordyn was shorter than here, the skirt was kind of short, but she had to deal with it since she couldn't really do anything about it.

"Put the tail on," she told Jordyn and Jordyn laughed, putting it on for her.

They all looked at themselves in the mirror and Tamina chuckled, "Time for a night of many mistakes."