Chapter 4

Jason covered my mouth with his dirty hands I immediately slapped his hands away. "I don't know where those have been geez" I glared at him. His face was red he kept staring at the girl I snapped my fingers at his face. "Hello, earth to Jason hello lover boy God drool much" I teased him. The girl then turned around and made eye contact with us and then I froze the girl looked confused and it was awkward she shyly waved at us and then made her way to the cashier to ring up her things.

"Awkward much" I whispered to him he then slapped me on the back of the head.   I then punched him in the gut he groaned in pain holding his stomach. "That's what you get prick" I laughed at him as I then hurried and and ran out the door to check up with the girl. Leaving Jason behind to pay for all our stuff I guess that five-finger discount would come in handy.

I run up to her almost bumping into her but luckily catching myself. "Um excuse me" the girl turned to me raising her brow "Yes?" Her voice was soft it suited her. "Hi, I know this might sound strange but my brother wanted to know if he could have your number?" I asked her she looked surprised then all of a sudden I heard a voice.

"VERONICA !" it was a feminine voice yelling it was very familiar. "DID YOU GET MY CORNNUTS?!" the voice continued to yell. Then I heard a car door slam I looked over the girl's shoulder to see Heather storming over and angry. "God Veronica did you mess up this time again?!" She hissed pointing her finger into Veronica's chest. Heather then looked at me her face softened and she moved her hand from Veronica.

"Hi Heather" I cheerfully smiled and my heart began to race. The girl I assumed was Veronica looked confused and looked at both of us. "Heather you know her?" Veronica asked looking very confused Heather then snapped her head back at Veronica.

She then scoffed "Of course not now get to the car now" My heart dropped she was lying. I mean we only met in the morning but she has to remember me it was only hours ago. Veronica walked to a red Porsche and got in leaving me and Heather there. "So you don't know me?" I looked up at her she was taller than me. She looked down at me she gave me a hateful look.

She then walked away meeting Veronica in the car and soon taking off. I was hurt by this she lied about not knowing me was she ashamed of talking to me was I disgusting to her? I was confused and hoped I would come across her but that it would be a nice occurrence I never thought it be like this. I felt like a fool I was so dumb especially because I only met her the morning and easily developed a crush on her and now getting crushed by her.

In only hours, I need to set boundaries like not starting to like someone after the first minute I talk to them. Jason came out of the store surprised I was still there and I soon told him about what happened he hugged me. "Oh come on Y/n she's just a girl be happy you and her didn't actually do stuff or it would have hurt worse and that just means she's not the girl for you" he tried to comfort me but it was hopeless.

"Well even if she was gay or whatever I was just hoping I could make a friend at least" I muttered. He kept hugging me and rubbing my back. "Y/n you know you and me both ain't supposed to have friends we weren't made to have friends were made to just go solo and just to have each other remember Dean's twins forever" he held out his fist. I smiled and made my hand into a fist we both bumped our fists together.

"Dean twins forever"

He and I both said at the same time.

We soon got home to meet our dad who was asleep with the TV still on. Me and Jason made our way to our rooms but it didn't even feel right to call them are "rooms" because, in a few months, we be back on the road. I then changed into my pajamas and then laid on my squeaky bed just thinking about the whole day.

How much of a coincidence it was running into Heather but how of a sudden it was ruined. I was kind of happy it all happened in one day because the next week I was starting school and how much of an idiot I would have made of myself if that happened at school but I soon drifted off to sleep.