Chapter 16

Heather C pov

"I still can't believe Veronica defended that Jesse James kid who shot Ram and Kurt during our game of croquet". I rambled on ever since that whole scene in the cafeteria I haven't shut up about it.

Heather D nodded her head agreeing with me. I looked over to Heather M for her approval but she started to speak.
"Don't you think you're going a little too hard on him they were blanks Heather" She spoke softly to me.

I glared at her is she not seeing the seriousness in this.
"Are you kidding me he could go mad and kill everyone or blow up the school" I lectured on.

"The boy is trouble and I won't be a part of it I'm staying far away from him and I try to get Veronica to do the same but if she goes and talks to Mr school Shooter so help me god I promise you I have her head" I promised.

The girls both agreed with me without any disagreements this time.

"Good now let's start getting ready for the Remington party I have to go pick up Veronica"

An hour later

After all of us got done getting ready they were knocking on my door it was Ram wanting Heather. He is gross I could smell the cheap cologne just poured on him. Heather was about to just throw her panties at him there and then. God, I don't know what she sees in him.

I peeked over to see what he was driving he was driving his dad's white Mustang. At least his ride ain't a piece of shit.
"Hey Ram why don't you take Duke" I offered.

Heather M elbowed me in my side which I elbowed her back. "Why is it just going to be me and my girl tonight" Ram questioned me. I rolled my eyes if Heather D was wearing a revealing
outfit he would say yes a million times he wasn't serious about Heather M he probably wouldn't care what happened to her as long as she wasn't with another dude.

"Come on Ram I need you to take her so I can pick up Sawyer and pack a few cases of beer for the back seat" I lied I wasn't going to get any beer but that was one of Ram's two favorite things beer and date rapes.

"All right beer? Fuck yeah, I take Ms Duke here come on girls don't wanna be late to the party" Ram hurried to his car not even bothering to open the car door for Heather M.

"Wow, what a gentleman" I sarcastically said.

As soon as they left I got into my car to go get Veronica. I turned on the radio and 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears' came on. Driving with the windows down and it dark out with this song blaring was exactly how I wanted to start my night.

I soon pulled into Veronica's house and she quickly stepped out and ran to my car. Looks like she snuck out again I thought. "You ready for the party Sawyer" I asked as I pulled out of her driveway.

Veronica just shrugged I scoffed "Are you serious I get you into a Remington party and this is the attitude I get from you?".

"My bad that I'm not overjoyed to go" She sarcastically said. I ignored her and focused on the road she didn't know how lucky she was people would kill to be in her position or even in our clique.
"We are stopping at 7/11 I need me some corn nuts and since you wanna have an attitude with me you can go get me corn nuts" I demanded.

She agreed and soon went into 7/11 leaving me alone in the car.