Chapter 22

Heather C pov

"Please, Heather, I can talk to him," Y/n begged. I rolled my eyes. I was to pissed I could have died, and she wanted to save her brother. I snapped my head towards her. She was crying her eyes out at this point, which I didn't notice.

"Listen, maybe this can help your brother. I could die if I don't do this; someone else could die," I explained.
Y/n choked on tears. Her face was red and wet. "But why would he want to do this? I just don't understand. It is unlike him". I dialed 911 and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello 911 what is your emergency?" A monotone voice spoke from the phone.
"Hello, yes, I need to report a serious crime". The person paused for a few seconds then spoke again.
"Okay and what would that be?" they asked.

"A friend of mine, well, I wouldn't call a friend now. Of course, she came into my house with her boyfriend and tried to kill me with Drano," I explained.

"What Drano cleaner?" The person on the other line sounded confused.
"Yes, Drano cleaner. They put it in a cup and tried to sneak it to me," I rambled on.

"You sound familiar what is your name and address?". I was confused and raised my brow. "Heather Chandler Breastin Rigg 291?". The person paused and then was angry.

"You're that girl that used to prank call us. You and your little friends would prank call this hotline, reporting stupid things. I don't have time for this. call back when you have an emergency," they spat and then hung up.

My eyes widened and I threw down my phone.

"Fucking bitch"

Y/n looked at me, her eyes bloodshot and swollen. "What happened?" she sniffled. I looked at her, gritting my teeth. "They didn't fucking believe me all because I and my friend's prank called them a lot are sophomores year."

"What the hell am I going to do? I almost died, and I have to deal with this shit" I pointed to her neck, where they were a lot of love marks. "I handle it, please I handle the whole thing," She muttered.
I pace around my room thinking of what I could how I could stop this from happening.

Maybe if Y/n was around me she be able to help me and stop her brother and if she declines I just tell everyone about what her brother did.

"I have a proposal for you"

She looked at me she calmed down a bit from before. "Yes?" She sniffled.

"You can be like my bodyguard and protect me from your brother".