Chapter 24

Heather C pov

"Well, you do have good bone structure and a nice body. Purple would suit you well." I said as I looked her up and down. Purple would suit her very well now we have to go shopping great.

"Well, let's go, We have a lot of work to do," I told her as I grabbed my purse.
She looked confused and stood up from the stool that was by my vanity. "What do you mean Heather?" She asked. I laughed and pointed at her.

"You can't be seen with me looking like that" I laughed some more. She crossed her arms and scoffed. "Well, I think I look fine," she defended.

"Sure, I make you so beautiful. Even 'Brooke Shields' would be jealous of you. I almost forgot I am still in my pajamas, so give me a moment to change out of my pajamas and get ready". I walked into my closet, picked out a basic outfit, quickly got out, made my way to my vanity, and did my mascara. Y/n was watching me closely. What a strange girl I never met someone like her. She was the first girl I ever kissed. It was weird; people I kiss, their lips are rough, but her lips are so soft, and the faces I usually touch are rough and scratchy, but her face is so smooth and soft.

"God, Heather, you sound crazy thinking such things. If only Mom could hear you," I scolded myself for thinking such a thing.

"Now let's go," I said as I opened my bedroom door and walked out. Y/n followed behind me like a puppy dog following their owner.

I started walking down the stairs getting ready to go out the front door.