Chapter 8

Mr Lee called everyone to the volleyball net. "Okay everyone are we all ready to have some fun!" "Yes!!" Everyone shouted. Mr Lee then explained the rules to those who didn't know how to play."Okay everyone please stand in a line" Mr Lee then picked people to be on a team Heesung was on my team,Niki and Jake were on the same team together. "Now REMEMBER the first team to get 20 points wins!" "Yes Mr Lee!" Mr Lee then blew his whistle and everyone began to play Heesung was the first to serve the ball in the air.He was pretty athletic just like Jake I could see they were quite alike in some things. I also had Chaeryeong on my team she is really good at sports to so it's for sure my team was going to win! We all played for about 10mins and the other team had already gotten 15 points and our team only had 12 points. Later on Niki's and Jake's team did end up winning which did surprise me especially if Heesung and Chaeryoeng were on my team . "Good game guys" Jake said while walking towards us "Yeah good game!" I replied.

Once we arrived back to the hotel and got of the bus I told the guys I was going for a quick bathroom break. As I was in the bathroom these two girls couldn't stop looking my way and giving me weird looks I just ignored them and went to wash my hands until one of the girls grabbed my arm. Girl 1:So you're the girl that's friends with Lee heesung huh?. I just looked at them and didn't reply back. Girl 2: YAH CAN U ANSWER US WHEN WERE TALKING TO YOU!!. Y/n:u..uh yeah that's me. Once I replied I was walking to leave but they grabbed me stopping me from leaving they began to laugh as if I did the most stupid thing ever. Girl 1: Where do you think you're going dummy I'm not done with you just yet! Y/n: please just tell me what you need.. Girl 1:I want you to get Lee Heesung to date me!. Y/n: Uhm I don't think I can do that. Girl 2: Oh You're going to do what we say or else your little best friend Niki is going to face some problems. Y/n: What does he have anything to do with this. I said looking irritated and began walking away again. Then someone grabbed me and slammed my head into the bathroom cell door really hard. I looked up in disbelief as the girls cackled I touched my head and  looked slowly at my hand in shock to see blood on my hand. I could feel tears building up in my eyes as I stared at my  bloody hand. Girl 1: Your GOING TO GET ME TO DATE HIM ALRIGHT! She said while shaking me as I cried. Girl 2: Thank you sweet heart byeeee! She said while slamming the door as they left the bathroom. I then just falled down to the floor crying and looked at my bloody scar on the right side of my head in the mirror 

As I was done cleaning the blood of my face I went outside the bathroom feeling really dizzy. I then grabbed my phone to see 15 missed calls from Niki. I sighed and called him back. "HELLO Y/n are you okay?!"
"Yes I'm fine Niki.. you don't have to worry so much about me." "Y/n you took 20mins in the bathroom." I then cleared my throat "uhh there was a line in the bathroom to go inside so yeah."Awww is someone embarassed that she had to-" "SHUT UP NIKI" he then laughed over the phone. "Okay I'm sorry" he said while he was still laughing. I then sighed "Where are you guys anyway? "Oh yeah we're outside at the little stand area Mr Lee said we could go look around and buy things if we want to" Then I heard someone else grab Niki's phone. "Y/n are you okay?" It was Jake's voice. I then felt really happy to think he was worried about me to. "Yea yea don't worry I'm all good" "Did you eat something bad or anything?" I stood there not knowing what to say in embarassment "YAH! there was a long line okay!" He chuckled "Okay okay I'll stop now" I sighed "listen Jake Uhm can you just tell Mr Lee that I'm going to my hotel room for awhile. "Of course but you sure your okay Y/n?" "Yea I'm just feeling a bit sick right now but it's nothing serious I promise" "Oh... Okay sure Uhm chat later bye" he said while sounding worried "Bye!"I replied then I cut the call.
I then went to my hotel room and took a piece of tissue and held it up on my scar. I then layed down on my bed putting a K-Drama I had been watching called "Moments of 18" I was there for about 30mins almost about to fall asleep until I heard someone knock on the door I got out of my bed and looked through the little hole in the door. I then saw Jake standing there. I opened the door letting him in. "What are you doing here?" I asked while yawning. "I just came to check on you" he then looked up to see the scar on my face. "Oh thank yo-" "What happened to your face!?!" My eyes then opened wider I completely forgot about that "Uh it's a long story" "So is that why you took long in the bathroom?!" "Jake plea-" "Y/n what happened please tell me" I sighed "I just slipped and banged my head I guess" "You really think I'm going to believe that it wouldn't be this bad if you had slipped Y/n" he said looking at me with anger in his eyes "Jake I'm fine" "Y/n I'm not stupid" he then grabbed my arm and let me sit on my bed. "Did you put anything to help with the pain? I shook my head in embarassment while looking down. He then sighed "Your really something Y/n you know that" I didn't respond back I just continued looking down.