{Chapter 5}

Ebony grunted in annoyance, laying her head in her hand. "Be careful now, you're gonna turn the doll into stone if you don't control yourself, Follower" Ebony said irritatedly as she rolled her eyes.
Mimi ignored her as she walked forward. "Are you okay Dear? No one hurt you right?" She said in a worried tone cupping Kisses cheeks in her hands hushing her.

Kisses just slightly nodded in a hum making Ebony chuckle behind them. Mimi turned her head quickly feeling irked already and grinded her teeth as her snake hair started to lift again.
"I don't care how important you are meant to be, you have no purpose messing with a chosen." Mimi snapped the ground becoming stone slowly under her as Ebony just rolled her eyes.

"Don't you have better things to do than follow her around?" Ebony said lazily, eyeing them both.
Mimi huffed.
"She's new to the forest! She has no idea what she's doing because obviously she wouldn't be talking to YOU if she did." She snapped as she turned her head back to Kisses, patting her down just to make sure nothing was cracked or hurt.

Ebony grinded her teeth in response, how dare this woman come into her territory and lecture her like a child while she absent mindedly talked to her doll.
"Ah look what happened, your dress is even more dirty than before. Let's get back so that I can wash it." Mimi said with a hushed motherly tone as she held the hem of Kisses dress, analyzing it.

"Who said you could leave?" Ebony said now getting upset at the disrespect she was facing to Mimi now only ignoring her. She deserved better than that.
Kisses looked up at Ebony making Ebony grumbled as she slid her shoulders back again.
"Mimi i'm okay, really. Ebony's fine" Kisses said looking back down at Mimi before Mimi stood up slightly irritated.

She sighed, "You shouldn't trust people so easily. Kisses, especially not her." She said sternly.
"You don't know them" Mimi huffed.

"I don't really know you either."

Mimi huffed as her face blew up in a blush and annoyedly eyed Ebony as she chuckled behind her.
Mimi sighed looking down thinking as she pinched her nose. She really had no right to be mad did she? "You can come back to visit your... friend. Another time, but not now, you're a mess."

Kisses grin a bit her buck teeth coming out more when she smiled before going back to her neutral face she always seemed to have.
Ebony seemed annoyed but she was satisfied enough, her doll became a new interest to her. After years of loneliness and boredom having a new person so unique to what she has seen. She wouldn't want to, no wouldn't, lose that to some snake girl.

Kisses flapped her hand in a wave, saying goodbye to Ebony. Ebony huffed before releasing herself back underneath the cliff.
Mimi cracked her knuckles and lifted Kisses up with a calm smile as she drifted past the trees and the few fox ladies that were cleaning up the tea set that was now stone.

Kisses rested her head on Mimi's chest as she was bridal carried through the forest. The forest didn't look the same from what it did last time she came in, confusing Kisses. The forest swerved in unusual ways, seemingly moving on its own as Mimi walked.
They came in the familiar way of the pond.
"Don't leave without me again, you don't know the way of this angry forest like I do" Mimi said suddenly in a stern tone making Kisses shiver slightly nervously as she began to rub her ears.

Mimi just smiled softly as she drifted Kisses down onto the ground to walk back into the small cabin integrated into the rock side.
"Come on, I'm a great washer" She said confidently as she held Kisses hand and dragged her through the rooms ignoring the butlers walking around the inside.

Mimi opened the door to what seemed to be her bedroom. The bedroom was lacey and filled with light covers. The dresser was designed with roses and the master bed has a canopy that laced down to its edges. The ground had stone spots splattered over it and was covered by numerous rugs but the stone spots still came out in certain places such and on the walls the similar stone spots were covered by photos. The photos brought a curiosity to Kisses as she stepped forward only to get a closer look only for a sound of Mimi placing something down caught her off guard.

It was a light brown hamper that she placed down. Mimi was now just in a lacey bra and boy shorts as she placed it down making Kisses feel awkward. There was no sensualness but she still felt like she wasn't meant to be here although Mimi didn't seem to care as she just hummed before looking up at her.

"Are you not gonna take off your clothes?" Mimi asked, although gentle, not wanting to pressure her.
Kisses hugged her ears. "Well uh... Do you have to look?" She asked nervously.

Mimi chuckled. "We're both girls Dear, don't worry." She said before tilting her head looking at Kisses who blushed embarrassingly making her smile on the inside.

"There's a bathroom right there. Just leave your clothes out for me to pick up." Mimi offered as she felt warm inside as she pointed where the bathroom would be in her bedroom. Kisses nodded, not blushing as much anymore before looking back at Mimi and entering the bathroom. Kisses took off her dress and bloomers underneath that always stuck out under her short dress. She had no genitalia besides her pinkish small nipples that were on her chest. She looked at her thighs seeing all the ball joints where she moves her legs and seeing them up close to her body gave her an uncanny feeling.

She held out her dress seeing what Mimi was talking about. Dirt and mud layed all throughout her dress. The sudden feeling of dirtiness took over her as she thought about how she was walking all day and night in these clothes. Running from wolves and chasing ladies. She was sure Ebony was probably judging her even if she never mentioned it. She seemed like a girl who wouldn't like her guest to just come however they wanted, even if Kisses didn't know she was a guest to come...

"You almost done there, Dear?" Mimi asked gently, knocking on the door, making Kisses spook quietly as she pushed her clothes out the door and quickly closed it so that Mimi wouldn't see her naked body.

Mimi picked up the dirtied dress and put it in the hamper with her dress. She stared quietly for a moment at the dress then the door before walkin away with a sigh.