chapter 1

In Sweden

At Luffy's house, Yaqna was sitting in front of his wardrobe with his daughter, preparing their travel bags.

Luna was preparing her beautiful toys that her father had bought for her to take with her to their new home.

Luffy was lost in thought for a while and came out of his thoughts when his beautiful daughter spoke to him.

Luna: Dad, are we going to stay with Uncle Sabo?

Luffy:Shishi, yes, but we will stay in the house alone, and he and Aunt Koala will come to visit us.

Luna: Wow, great, we won't have to talk on the phone again will we?

Luffy: No, you will see them and play with them, and I will prepare you a nice surprise there.

Luna: (puppy eyes) Daddy, please tell me what it is.

Luffy: No, this technique will not work on me anymore. I am immune, but when we reach our new home there, you will know everything.

Luna: It's okay. I'll just wait 13 hours and see what the surprise is.I will sleep 7 hours on the plane, which means there are 6 hours left that I will spend with you until I see the surprise.

Luffy: Okay, Luna, let's eat and then go to the airport.

Luna: mishi mishi (food)

Luffy smiled at his little daughter's actions. She seemed to have the same qualities as her father and mother, smart like her and enthusiastic like Luffy, and this made Luffy remember the past.

He shook his head to get rid of those bad and good memories. All he needed now was to focus on his daughter's life. He wanted her to enjoy the best life and get anything she wanted. He would raise her in the best way, teach her the best education, and make her achieve a dream that no one had discovered yet.

Luffy: Who wants to eat meat?

Luna: It's me, me, come on, hurry up,Daddy

Luffy: 3 minutes and everything will be ready, my little princess.

____________________________________________________________

in the plane

Luna: Wow Daddy, the plane is amazing.

Luffy: Shishi, yes, stop jumping and sit in your seat. Let me put your seat belt on for you.

Luna laughed and sat in her seat, her father fastening her seat belt, and she stared out the window.

Luna: (whispering) New life.

Luffy smiled after he heard her words. He wished with all his heart that he would forget all his problems here and meet his family. He wished that he would make new friends and that his beautiful daughter would live happily.

By the time the plane took off, most of the passengers were asleep, including Luffy's daughter, Luna, who was hugging her stuffed cat and sleeping peacefully.

Her father smiled and quickly took his phone and took a picture of her in this cute position. This was not the first time, Luffy always took a lot of pictures of her while she was unaware.

He turned off his phone, adjusted his position, covered his eyes, and he went to sleep.

____________________________________________________________

Doctor: Mr. Monkey. D Are you here?

Luffy: Yes, Doctor, please check how she is.

Doctor: She is fine now, thank God. The birth was successful, but you will put your daughter under medical care for a little while just to check on her and then you can see her.