chapter 17

Nami: What are you saying, Luffy? Why are you taking me there?

Luffy: Come on, Nami, I told you they won't say anything, trust me.

Nami: I trust you, but I don't want to hear any bad words.....

Luffy: Don't worry, I promise you, no one will say anything.

Nami: Okay, but I want to go home to prepare myself.

Luffy: Yes, I will take you there, I want to see my aunt Bellemere.

Nami: Haha, do you like her?

Luffy: Yes, she's a nice woman. I'm glad I got to know her in the end. Did you want to keep her for yourself, Nami?

Nami: No, you can take it if you want, I'm bored of it.

Luffy: Okay.

Nami: Wait, I'm kidding, are you taking my mother from me or what?

Luffy: No, my love, let's have breakfast. Have a taste now and tell me what you think. I have improved a lot.

Nami: Mmm, really delicious, you beat me too, who knew you?

Luffy: Exercise.

Nami: Haha, yes, but don't worry, don't take responsibility for everything, my love.

Luffy: No, we will share everything. We will be with each other in happiness and sadness, in difficult times and in beautiful times, the three of us, and we will never be separated again. I promise that nothing will take you from me.

Nami kissed him with a smile and they ate breakfast, talking with smiles on their faces.

They were now sitting at home and Luffy was preparing breakfast and Nami was looking at him with a smile. After finishing all this, they got into the car and went to Bellemere's house.

Nami wants to wear beautiful clothes because Luffy wants to take her to his family and introduce her to all of them. He told them that they will come this evening, so she wanted to be in her best image, and on top of all this today Nami and Luffy will confront Luna and tell her In fact.

____________________________________________________________

Nojiko: Wow, you were right, mom. She's been with Luffy since yesterday.

Bellemere: (smiling) I told you not to worry about her, she is with her husband. Come on, stop looking out the window and go and open the door for them.

Nojiko: Okay, lady.

Nojiko went and opened the door and to her surprise she found Luffy kissing Nami in front of the door of the house. The two moved away when they saw her and Nami blushed as she hid behind Luffy for fear of her sister's harassment.

Nojiko: Was that necessary, Luffy, haha.

Luffy: Hello Nojiko.

Nojiko: Hello brother-in-law, how is my little sister? Did you enjoy yesterday?

Luffy: Shishi, yes.

Nami: Baka, don't say that.

Nami hit him on the head angrily, looking at him with shark teeth.

Luffy: Itai, I forgot how strong your punches were.

Nojiko: Haha, well, come in.

Nami entered and quickly went to her room so as not to talk to her mother now, as she was very embarrassed.