chapter 11

Luna: Wow, these clothes are very beautiful, thank you, I love them.

Nami: Don't thank me, hehehe, let's buy you some shoes.

Luna: I think my father might get angry.

Nami: Huh, why?

Luna: He is the only one who brings me clothes and my personal things. He even brings me shampoo, hair oil, and perfumes that I use, and I think he might feel jealous.

Nami: Jealousy, of me, why?

Luna: Shishi doesn't like anyone else to take care of his daughter other than Aunty Koala and Isuka.

Nami: Hehehe, don't worry, Luna, he won't get very angry, I promise you.

Luna: Okay, then let's continue shopping.

Nami and Luna were now in the shopping store, Nami wanted to buy anything for her little girl, not knowing if she would ever spend time with her again, even this time she was not strict about money, she was spending generously.

Nami: Luna, sorry if I'm curious but why did your father name you Luna?

Luna: (smiling) He told me that my name means the moon, and the moon is a very beautiful thing like me, hehehe, and that it also denotes something else.

Mm, Luffy really knows how to choose names, but I am remorseful because I did not participate in choosing a beautiful name for my daughter. Come on, Nami, who are you talking to? You left your child when she was young. You did not have the right to choose a name for her.

Luna spoke, pulling Nami out of her thoughts.

Luna: He told me that my name is a name made up of two names. I already guessed the first part, which is Lu, and this is my father’s name, but the other name I did not know what it was.

Nami smiled sweetly at little Luna who was now thinking hard about the possibility of another name. It seems that Luffy did not forget her when he chose her daughter's name, "Luna," a combination of the first letters of Luffy and Nami. It is a truly beautiful name. (She tears) He never forgot me.

Nami: You will find out later, Luna, so don't stress your mind now.

Luna: Yes, I've been trying to find out for two years, but I haven't come up with anything.

The two girls laughed happily as they were shopping, and they felt that the bond between them was very strong, even though they had only recently met. Luna enjoyed Nami's company and really wished that this woman would be her father's wife, so that he too would be a little happy.

Nami also loved Luna more and more and more. She was her daughter and there was a mother-daughter love between them, but this love grew bigger every second she spent with her.

A call came to Nami's phone when she finished shopping with Luna, and she was surprised when she saw the number of Luffy's secretary.

Bonny: Hello Miss Nami, I'm sorry to bother you, but Mr. Luffy sent a driver to you just now to pick up Luna.

Nami: Okay, I'll give it to the driver now .

Nami hung up and looked at Luna a little sadly as she saw the driver standing in front of the store now.

Nami knelt on her feet, at the child's level, and hugged her tightly again. Luna returned the hug happily, and when they parted, Luna headed towards the car and got in it. They walked away, leaving Nami alone.