chapter 2

Sabo: Yes, everything is ready, brother.

Luna: Come on, I'm excited, I want to see everyone.

Luffy: Chichi, you'll all like it, my little one.

They got into the car and are now heading to Sabo's house

Luna: Yes, Uncle Sabo, did you bring me gifts as you promised?

Sabo: Haha, yes of course, my beautiful. Lots of gifts for you.

Luna: Wow, I love you, Uncle Sabo.

Sabo: (smiling) I can die happily now.

Luffy: Shishi, we'll stay with you today, Sabo, and then Luna and I will go to our new home.

Sabo: Luffy, do you really want to stay in that big house alone?

Luna: I will stay with him, uncle. Did you forget me or what?

Sabo: No, my child, I forget everything in the world, but I don’t forget you.

Luna: Shishi thank you.

Luffy: I wonder how everyone is doing.

Sabo: (smiling) You'll know in a few minutes.

____________________________________________________________

Koala: Lunaaaa

Koala screams as she runs to Luna.

Luna: Auntie Koala

The two of them screamed when they saw each other and ran into each other's arms, smiling.

Koala: Oh, how are you, my little one? You are very beautiful in fact, better than the phone.

Luna: You too, aunt. Your hair is beautiful, and your face is also lucky. Uncle Sabo is lucky.

Sabo: Haha, I know, but are you sure you're five years old?

Luna: My father also says this.

Koala: Luffy, come here. Did you never miss us?

Luffy: I miss you all, Koala.

Luffy hugged a koala and here they are smiling.

Luna: Well, where is the  Surprise.

Koala: Come in and you will find her.

Luna ran in front of them, smiling, followed by Sabo, while Koala and Luffy remained outside.

Koala: Luffy-kun, I hope you're okay now.

Luffy: Don't worry, sister-in-law, I'm very good. It's been five years, I'm only taking care of my beautiful baby girl now.

Koala smiled a little, because she clearly knew from Luffy's look that he was still in pain. She didn't want to talk much. She entered the house, followed by Luffy, and the two of them smiled when they saw Luna's surprise.

Luna: Ha-ha-ha, Uncle Ace, I missed you so much, stop tickling me.

Ace: Ha-ha-ha, no, I won't stop. How did you like the surprise?

Luna: I'm really happy, but why didn't you come to visit us again in Sweden?

Ace visited Luffy and Luna two years ago and spent nearly 5 months with them, during which he and Luna became best friends. Ace was there because he wanted to console Luffy, but Luffy did not open up to anyone since then, but he was very much enjoying Luna and Luna's relationship. despair.

Luna: Where is my aunt Isoka?

Ace: She is in the kitchen preparing you the food you like, but do not tell her that I told you the secret and pretend that you are surprised.