chapter 6

luffy: you

Garp :You idiot, did you even reach to Japan without telling me or visiting me, I don't want to see you either, you brat, I want to see my beautiful granddaughter, take this fist of love.

Luffy rolled inside like a ball, crying in pain. Luna, who heard her grandfather's voice, ran outside with a smile.

Luna: My great grandfather.

Garp: Our beautiful little princess, welcome to your country, my beautiful

Garp opened his hands and embraced his little granddaughter in a big hug, smiling a lot.

Luna: Ji-chan, I told my father that I wanted to see you and Grandpa Dragon, but he was stalling. , but he was telling me later that a week had passed and I was in kindergarten now, so I would not be able to go to you.

Luffy: (whispering) Why, my daughter, are you sacrificing me or what?

Garp, After hearing these words, he pushed Luna away from him and clenched his fist. while looking sadistically at Luffy.

Garp: It seems that someone needs to get some exercise in order to learn how to carry out his daughter's requests.

Luffy: (scared) Ji-chan, I've been so busy... and...(Itai..).

Luffy screamed in pain after his grandfather punched him in the head again.

Garp: Bwahahaha, come on, my granddaughter, let's sleep together. Your grandfather, your father, will tell you many beautiful stories.

Luna: Shishi, I want you to tell me how you trained my father and my uncle Ace and Sabo when they were young.

Garp: Ha-ha-ha-ha, well, I'll expose them to you now. Come quickly, and you, Luffy, will sleep alone on the couch tonight. Good night.

Luna laughed at her father when her great-grandfather took her to her father's room and the two of them slept on the bed while her great-grandfather told her stories about her father and brothers.

Luffy smiled because his daughter loves his grandfather so much after all those visits in Sweden that were related to his work, we just hope that Luna loves her grandfather Dragon the same way too, well Luffy thinks that this will be difficult because his father has a scary face.

____________________________________________________________

Olivia: Are you sure about this, Luna?

Luna: Yes, my great-grandfather and I agreed to take me to Grandfather Dragon, and my father will be free for the rest of the day.

Olivia: Okay, I prepared everything. I give him this address and the date. Do you understand? Don't forget.

Luna:Okay, but will the plan succeed only the first time?

Olivia: Don't worry, I arranged this too. Fufufu, Uncle Sanji helped me too.

Luna: Shishi, okay, let the plan begin.

Rebecca: Okay, little ones, focus on me here and stop talking so much.

Luna/Olivia: We're sorry , Sensei

____________________________________________________________

Luffy: Bonny, is there anything else today, I don't want to be late for Luna.

Bonny: There are some papers related to the last deal we made in cooperation with your father's company. I can handle them. You can go, Mr. Luffy.

Luffy: Thank you, Bonny, I really appreciate it.