chapter 4

Luffy froze at this question. Oh my God, why did this come so early? He had never prepared himself for this moment. What would he tell her? He didn't want his daughter to know that her mother had abandoned them both. What would he do?

Luffy: (sighs) Where did this question come from, my daughter?

Luna: Well, as you can see, Daddy, today I saw Aunt Robin with Olivia and Uncle Zorro. It seems that the family consists of a father, mother, and daughter, but our family is missing the mother, so where is she?

Luffy: Mm, well I'll tell you when you pass your first test this year, okay.

Luna: No, this is too long. Please, Daddy, tell me.

Luffy: My beauty, Have I ever broken any promise?

Luna: No, my father always keeps his promises.

Luffy: So when you survive your first test, I will tell you, and we will have a big party in which we will invite all the friends you will make at school and our new friends we made today.

Luna: Wow, well as long as there's a party I'll wait.

Luffy smiled and kissed his daughter's head, covered her, turned off the lights, and left the room.

Luna: (whispers) Dad, why are you suffering alone? Tell me so I can help you. Please.

____________________________________________________________

Luna: Dad, hurry up, we will be late on the first day.

Luna: Take it easy,  little girl , I'm not a machine, there are still 20 minutes.

Luna: But we might be late on the way.

Luffy: Don't worry, I will reach you 5 minutes before your appointment.

Luna: Shishi, okay but have you packed my bag?

Luffy: Yes, I prepared everything for you, including your tools and books, and now I will prepare the food

Luna: Daddy is the best.

Luffy: And my daughter is the most beautiful. Come on, eat.

Luna smiled at her father and began to eat quickly. Today is the first day of school. Her father woke up early and woke her up from sleep. She washed her face and teeth. Her father helped her get dressed and comb her hair, and after she became beautiful, here he is now preparing food. For both.

Luffy:Drink milk, my daughter, so you can grow up quickly.

Luna: Ha, I drank it and finished eating, come on then.

Luffy: Let's go.

Luna: Wait, Dad, you haven't eaten anything. How are you going to work?

Luffy: Don't worry, I prepared this lunch box, and I will buy some pancakes and coffee on the way. Come on, Luna, so we won't be late.

Luna: Okay, but you must eat breakfast, otherwise you may feel dizzy due to the lack of energy in your body.

Luffy: Okay, doctor, I will follow your advice and I will be in good health.

Luna: Yes, patient, if you do not listen to what I say, I will give you an injection.

Luffy: I'm not afraid of her, Shishi

____________________________________________________________

Luna: Olivia.

Olivia: Luna.

The two little girls ran to each other in front of the kindergarten gate, happy to see each other.

Luffy: Wow, you two really are the same age, aren't you, Olivia?

Olivia: Yes, Uncle Luffy, my mother is outside there and brought me. I will take Luna and we will go now. Bye.

Luna: Goodbye, Dad.

Luffy: Take care of yourselves.

____________________________________________________________

Robin: Luffy, welcome back, kids seem to be good friends.

Luffy: Yes, thank you, Robin.

Robin: Why?

Luffy: Thank you because your daughter will be my daughter's first friend.

Robin: No need to thank you, Luffy. Here is the address of our meeting tonight at Barati Restaurant at seven o’clock. Do you know where the place is?

Luffy: Yes, I went there with my daughter once. Thank you for the invitation. I will not be late.

____________________________________________________________

Luna: Let's sit together, Olivia.

Olivia: Come and let's take the first seat too

After the children were seated, a teacher with pink hair and a beautiful face entered and looked at the students with a smile.

Rebecca: I'm your teacher this year, kids. I hope it's a great year. You can call me teacher at school, but outside of school you can call me your big sis, okay?

Students: Yes, Rebecca Sensei.

Rebecca: Okay kids, first let's start with Japanese.

Luna: (whispering) I expected this.

Olivia: Me too. Looks like today is going to be fun.

Luna: Shishi

____________________________________________________________

Luffy: Are there any contracts or deals that I haven't seen or signed yet, Bonny ?

Bonny: No, Mr. Luffy, You signed everything , but there are some papers that must be signed in order for the salaries of the company’s employees to be paid.

Luffy: How, Why did you tell me this so late? ? Do you mean that their salary was delayed for 3 days?

Bonny: Yes, but you had come from travel, so we did not want to keep you busy.

Luffy: (Angrily) Don't do this again, Bonny. These workers have families who want to support them. Under no circumstances should I distribute the salaries. Do you understand? Even if I die, we bear responsibility for all of them, including their wives and children.

Bonny: I'm sorry, Mr. Luffy. This will not happen again. I will distribute the salaries today.

Luffy: Yes, and give them a reward for this wait. I'm sorry if I got angry with you. You know that........

Bonnie: Don't apologize, Mr. Luffy. You're bearing a lot. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. Goodbye for now. And don't forget, you have 3 meetings with the companies cooperating with us and their schedules are in front of you. Come on, goodbye now.

Luffy sighed for the hundredth time today. Although he loved his work, he seemed to feel tired because of all these concerns. He shook his head to get rid of these thoughts. His daughter was above everything, no matter what happened. He looked at the papers for the meeting. He had a meeting when Luna got out of school. Will he be late for her today or what?

____________________________________________________________

In front of the airport, a man came out with a lot of bags, and a beautiful lady followed him, walking like a queen. The bodyguard opened the door for her and she got into the car, smiling.

?????: I finally got here. Just wait for me. 

Driver: Where are you going, ma'am?

????: To my new home. 

Driver: Okay.

?????:(whispering) I hope things go well  .