chapter 10

????: I want to know your relationship with nami

Luffy: Excuse me, but first, who are you, and why are you asking me?

Bellemere: (smiling) I'm sorry, I forgot, I'm Bellemere and Nami's mother, and you're Luffy, right?

Luffy: (surprised) Nami's mother, really.

Nami has a mother. She never told me this. She even hid from me that she has a sister. What will I find out about her later? Wait, if her mother doesn’t know me, does this mean that Nami didn’t tell her about our previous relationship?

Bellemere: Didn't Nami tell you about me?

Luffy: Yes, ma'am

Bellemere: Okay, but you haven't answered my question yet.

Luffy: The situation is really complicated, even for me. I don't know what kind of relationship we have yet, but from your words, I understand that she never told you about me.

Bellemere: Yes.

Luffy: Well, I've known Nami for eight years when I was in Sweden.

Bellemere: So, are you the person Nami used to work for?

Luffy: Yes, at first our relationship was a working relationship between a boss and his female subordinate, but then the relationship between us developed.

Bellemere: Did you tell Nami about your family? Don't you know why Nami didn't tell you about us?

Luffy: I told her almost everything about me, but she was like a mystery to me, and I did not want to pressure her and force her to tell me anything, to the point that I wanted to marry her without knowing that she had a family.

Bellemere: (surprised) What, marriage, has the relationship between you reached this point?

Luffy: (sighs) And more than that, we have a girl now.

Bellemere: (shocked) I have a granddaughter and I don’t know (gets angry) Why didn’t that girl tell me this?

Luffy: No, I know and I don't want to hide anything from you, but don't tell her that I was the one who told you this.

Bellemere: Wait, why didn't I see Nami taking care of her, or even looking busy, she was home with me all the time.

Luffy: That's because we broke up five years ago.

Bellemere: (shocked) Don't tell me that you broke up because of the baby's birth.

Luffy: (sighs) I really don't know why. Nami was a very perfect girl. When I was with her, I felt perfect. She and I were happy, and we lived in the same house. When things became intimate between us, Nami became pregnant with my little girl. We were very happy about this. The news is, I wanted to marry her as soon as possible, but Nami told me to wait, and I waited because I always listened to her words because she was like a guide to me, but when my daughter came, she concluded a contract with me.

When Luffy noticed that Bellemere did not respond to him, he continued the conversation.

Luffy: The agreement was that Nami would take three-quarters of my wealth at that time, and I would keep my daughter. If I did not agree, she would file a lawsuit against me and demand custody of the child and my money, and she would not let me see my daughter again. That is why I agreed, and I could not even believe that she was the one talking with me.

Bellemere remained in shock after she listened to all of this. She now began to connect the events together. So this is how her daughter paid off all their debts, by deceiving the person she loves and a little girl who has no fault in this life. Her eyes teared up a little as she remembered. the past.