chapter 13

Nami froze as she looked into her daughter's sad eyes. When did she know this truth? Did her mother or sister tell her? Oh my God, she didn't want to be put in this situation with her daughter anytime soon.

Luna: That's true, isn't it?

Nami: No, I mean, who told you, I'm not your mother.

Luna: (disappointed) I was expecting you to be my mother after all the situations that happened between you and my father. I even discovered that the second part of my name begins with the first two letters of your name.

She's really smart, she almost made me confess, but won't that happen one day, I don't want to make her sad, so let's just continue our pretend game now.

Nami: But I told you it's okay if you call me mamy.

Luna: Shishi, okay, mamy, will you help me with my homework?

Nami: Yes, of course.

Luna: You are a wonderful lady.

Nami: And you are a nice girl.

Nami took Luna in her hands and went to her room while they were silent, Nojiko and Bellemere were outside talking.

Nojiko: Mom, stop being sad now, I'm sure things will go back to the way they were.

Bellemere: Okay, I won't be sad. Come on, go and prepare lunch for us. We want a lot of food for my granddaughter.

Nojiko: Okay, lady, but don't bother thinking too much.

____________________________________________________________

Luna: Wow, we got everything done really quickly.

Nami: Hehehe, it's good to have someone help you with your homework.

Luna: My father always helps me.

Nami: Really, what else is Luffy doing?

Luna: He wakes me up early in the morning and prepares my bag and breakfast for me to go to school, bathes me, dresses me in nice clothes, combs my hair and takes care of it for me, and many other wonderful things.

Nami: He's a good father, isn't he?

Luna: He is the most wonderful.

Nami: And when Luffy is busy, who takes care of you?

Luna: My aunt Koala and sometimes my aunt Isuka, but she is now pregnant and will bring a child soon and I will be his older sister. Isn't this wonderful?

Koala and Isuka, Luffy told me a lot about them. Did Luffy's brothers get married?

Luna: Also, my grandfather Garp plays with me a lot and buys me a lot of meat and we eat it together.

Nami: Really, Does your grandfather Garp treat you well?

Luna: Shishi, yes of course. He visited us a lot when we were in Sweden, and also here in Japan. He beat my father because he did not take me to him. He and I slept in bed and he told me stories about training Daddy, my uncle Sabo, and Ace.

Nami: Ha-ha-ha, he must have tired them out a lot.

Luna: Shishi, yes, and my grandfather Dragon too, despite his scary face, he is very nice, at least to me that's what my father said.

Nami: Of course, now let's go eat, you must be hungry.

Luna: Yes, I want meat.

Nami: Then let's get some food from Aunt Nojiko. .