chapter 43: little princess

One morning...

Peachy couldn't contain her excitement as she watched AJ from a distance, a mischievous grin playing on her lips. She carefully placed a pregnancy kit at the bottom of AJ's coffee cup, her heart racing with anticipation.

As AJ lifted the cup to take a sip of his coffee, Peachy held her breath, waiting for his reaction. She watched as his eyes widened in surprise, his gaze shifting from the cup to her with a mixture of shock and disbelief.

With a knowing smile, Peachy waited for AJ to process the unexpected revelation. She could see the emotions playing across his face as he realized the significance of the positive result on the pregnancy kit.

After a moment of stunned silence, AJ's expression softened, a smile spreading across his face as he looked at Peachy with love and joy shining in his eyes. At that moment, Peachy knew that their family was about to grow even more, and she couldn't wait to embark on this new adventure with AJ by her side.

Peachy: "Surprise!"

AJ: Sets down the cup, his eyes wide with shock "Is this...?"

Peachy: Grinning "Yes, it's positive!"

AJ: Speechless for a moment, then breaks into a wide smile "I can't believe it! We're going to be parents again!"

Peachy: Tears of joy welling up in her eyes "I know! I'm so excited!"

AJ: Pulls Peachy into a tight embrace "I love you so much. This is amazing news!"

Peachy: Nestling into AJ's arms "I love you too. I can't wait for this next chapter in our lives."

AJ: Kisses Peachy's forehead "Our family just keeps getting better and better."

Peachy: Smiling up at AJ "Yes, it does. And I wouldn't want it any other way."

AJ: "I feel so blessed to have you and our little one on the way."

Peachy: "Me too. I couldn't ask for a better partner in this journey."

AJ: Looks at Peachy with admiration "You're going to be an amazing mom, just like you always have been."

Peachy: Touches AJ's cheek tenderly "And you're going to be the best dad. Our children are lucky to have you."

AJ: Grins "I can't wait to meet our little one and watch them grow, just like we did with Johannes."

Peachy: "It's going to be an incredible adventure, and I'm so glad we get to share it."

AJ: "Me too, Peachy. Me too."

AJ: "I can already imagine all the adventures we'll have as a family. We'll be unstoppable."

Peachy: "Absolutely. Our little one is going to have the best childhood, filled with love, laughter, and endless adventures."

AJ: "And we'll be there every step of the way, guiding them and supporting them through everything."

Peachy: "Together, there's nothing we can't handle. Our love will see us through any challenge that comes our way."

AJ: Nods "That's for sure. With you by my side, I feel like we can conquer the world."

Peachy: Smiles "And together, we will. Our family is going to be unstoppable."

After 6 months...

AJ: "A baby girl... I can't believe it! Our little princess."

Peachy: "I know, it's amazing! I can't wait to meet her, to hold her in my arms."