1. Him

At Rajvansh Mansion 11:00 AM

"What you didn't pick her up yet

"What you didn't pick her up yet." Yelled a man in his early 50's.

Everyone in the house halted as they heard the loud voice and went to the room.

It was none other then Abhimaan Rajvansh.

Abhimaan Rajvansh a man who knows his business. He is the chairman of Malhotra CO. He was betrothed to Kriti Rajvansh his wife, his homemaker.

The family business was passed down to his son Reyansh Rajvansh. Some might say he was the vise chairman of the Malhotra CO but he had secrets, many secrets. He was the member of the mafia. The one running the underworld.

"Kya hua, Abhi?" Kriti asked in a soft voice.

(What happened, Abhi?)

"Nothing, just today our baby is coming home and no one is ready." He scoffed.

"Pappa, calm down mai sambhal lunga." Reyansh stated and walked out of the room.

(Dad, calm down I'll handle it.)

Abhimaan took a deep breath, Kriti gently stroked his hairs.

He let out a sigh of relief.

"I miss our, child." Kriti mumbled under her breath.

"Me too"

"Chalo Aaj kya banaya jaye meri beti ke liye?" She cheered up a little.

(Let's go, what should a make my daughter?)

"Uska kuch favourite bana lo."

(Make somethings that's her favourite)

Both Abhimaan and Kriti went downstairs.
Kriti ordering the servents to clean up the garden and Abhimaan taking care of the servents working inside the mansion.

Kriti processed to the kitchen to make food.

At the airport.

Reyansh was driving the car as fast as he could to reach the airport. He was driving with the spead of 80km/per hour just so he could reach faster to pick up his little sister.