7. Safe place

ANNIKA'S POV

ANNIKA'S POV

I was feeling safe and protected. The events that took place just a few hours ago were the ugly reminders of the past that I was hiding from everyone. From my maa, my dad, my brother, my friend and now from someone I care for.

It's the past that made me who I am now. That ruined me so bad that it left a huge scar which will never go away.

My body is aching from the mental rollercoaster I went through when they were about to rape me but thankfully, I was saved.

Now I am getting carried by Rudransh in his penthouse. I wrap my arms around his neck, and don't let him go. The feeling that I had a very few moments ago was so overwhelming in a bad way.

Rudransh opens the front door of his penthouse. I look around. It was a simple place. It had no colours but it felt so warm and comforting. The soft gray colour of the walls and the white and black furniture with a hint of blue and green probably because of Lia gave this place a homely feeling.

He took me to the bathroom and put me down on my feet. It's scary how he has not said a word after getting into the car.

A shiver crawled up my spin when I felt his hands on the back of my dress. He slowly unziped the dress, gently sliding it off my body. He got on his knees, kissed my knee and took of my heels.

He walked me towards the bathtub and checked the temperature of the water before putting me in. He sat down beside the bathtub.

His hand gently caressing my face. I let the touch indulge me, let the water clean my body. His touch reassuring me that he was there and I don't have to worry about anything.

Tears slowly slide down my cheeks. This time he didn't wipe them, he let them flow.

"Let me wash your hairs, love." He gently smothers shampoo on my hairs and massages my scalp. I could still feel the hesitation in his hands. He was scared as if he'd hurt me. I know he wouldn't.

He then washed it off my hairs. He gently gathered them and applied conditioner on my hairs and washed it off too. He cleaned my body and and dried me too. The way he was smothering soap on my body felt good. I didn't feel disgusting anymore. I felt loved and cared for.

He then carried me to the couch and placed me there.

I smile and wrap my arms around his waist.
"Thank you Rudransh." I look at up him.

He let out a small chuckle as he wraps his arms around my body in return. He held me gently, and his chin rested on top of my head.

"You're such a precious woman. To think someone as beautiful as you is holding me in your arms like this and hugging me like this. This must be a beautiful dream." He mumbles with a low voice as he gently caresses my hair with a smile on his face.

"This is my dream too, holding you is my dream too."

His eyes shining with affection and flicker of desire crosses his face.