5. King

RUDRANSH'S POV

RUDRANSH'S POV

Yesterday was the most beautiful day in my twenty eight years of existence, I am going to marry her, make her mine and mine forever.

The thoughts of trapping her, tying her up, put a chain around her little wrists was always there, but that would mean she would loose her smile, her sparkle and her beautiful personality.

My attention shifted to Aziel who was sitting there and thinking about something.
He finally looks at me and opens his mouth.

"Have you ever been in a situation?" He looks out of the window trying to figure out correct words.

"What situation?"

He sighs and looks back at me. "Have you even seen someone else's face while sex?"

"Yes, why?"

"Who's?"

"Annika, ofcourse."

"But you love her. What if it's someone you hate since forever." He glances out of the window again.

"You seem attracted to whoever that person is."

His wrists clenched tightly.

" You should sleep with her, maybe you'll forget about it."

He nods and leans back in his seat. My phone rings the caller idea shows up, it was little sister Lia.

"Hiii bhaiya."

Lia Malhotra, my little sister. A fucking green obsessed girl. She wears the colour green as if it's a piece of her body. As if it was her colour.

"Hiii Lia."

Aziel eyes darkened as I call out her name. He groans, and shifts in his chair.

"I am sooo happyyyyyy! Anni is gonna be my bhabhiiii." She yells loudly.

"yesss, Lia." A small smile formed on my face.

"and one more good news."

" What?"

"I am coming back to India!" She yells again, my ears almost bleeding.

"My god I missed my little sister so much. Please come home soon okay."

Aizel's eyes shot up to me, his gaze softening.

"Ehh you wanna talk to her or something man?" I questioned him. He nods and held out his hand.

"Who wants to talk to me?" Lia questioned innocently.

"Aziel."

"I don't want to talk to him." Lia says firmly.

But before i could say anything to Aziel he takes the phone from my hand.

"Lia." He says the other line disconnects. She hanged up on him.