3. Mine

Please please I request all the all the pretty people.

Votee kardoo aur comment bhii karloooo I'll give you lots of love in return..💓

Rudransh's pov

Rudransh's pov

It's been almost 16 hours and 25 minutes and 5 seconds 6...7..8..since I last saw my beautiful darling.

I could feel myself remembering her beautiful eyes as she looked at me with submission. Her body moving under my control her nipples harded as she clung onto my hairs. Her little squirms and moans. I wanted to trace her little fragile body with my fingers covering her body with my lips.

I sigh. This is the millionth time i thought about her. I want her.

"Bhai tho whipped hogeyaaa." My younger sibling Vivaan chuckled looking over at Aizel.

(Brother you're wipphed)

Aizel Volkov my bestfriend. Well the only who tolerates my behaviour if not for him my sexual frustration after Annika left would've killed me. Aizel is different I maybe the sadist but he was an animal, a wild one. A fucking monster.

Aizel gave vivaan a cold look and then looked in his phone.

I would be a idiot to bring my family into my dirty business but Vivaan was like me. He was different from the beginning he was my brother after all. I don't see myself in Vihaan but Vivaan was like me in my darkest times.

I smirked at Aizel's reaction and looked at Vivaan who was looking at me smirking like a psycho.

"Aaj kya karna hai?" Aizel asked without looking up from his phone. He has a weird ass accent I mean he grew up in Russia so i don't blame him.

(What are we doing today?)

"Aadvik sharma." Vivaan smirked.

"Killing him won't be enough. He ruined our reputation."

A menacing smile spread over both of there faces.

"Hm. I am going to enjoy this." Aizel got up and looked over to both of us.

We followed his lead.

"Where is Reyansh?"

"He is already there with that Sharma, don't worry." Vivaan spoke casually.

He got in his car, so did I and so did Aizel.

We reached the location only to find Reyansh standing there drenched in blood with nothing but a smile on his face.

That bastard really ruined everything for the fun I planned in my head.

We all got out of car.

"Kya kiya tune, chutiye?" Vivaan shouted. "We needed important information baad Mai Marta na usko." He held reyansh by the collar.