Four

Over the next month, Rosalie and Nick grew a friendship. She comes in and stays the longest time while Nick works. Sometimes it's over the house as he was still getting things fixed up. Yet, one thing Rosalie has noticed was that she was falling in love with him and that was something she didn't want. Deciding to do something that will make her hate herself for doing is to see if he will work on her car.

"Where are you going?"

"Nick called and asked will I watch Ryan while he changes the oil in his car." She says. "So instead of me working on my car, I'm going to let Nick do it."

Lyanna watched her sister leave. "Why do I have a bad feeling that there is going to be a very bad sexual tension?" She asked.

"Because it's Rosalie and Nick. They have the hots for one another and can't seem to admit it." Emmett says. "Don't worry about them, baby. Rosalie is a big girl who enjoys being around her mate and his son."

"A dream come true for her."
~~~
Arriving at Nick's, Rosalie pulled in to see a very shirtless oiled down Nick walking out with the play pen. She parked her car and ran to him. "Hey." She says as she grabbed the other end as she looked at a two month Ryan. "You could have waited..."

"I knew you were coming and I'm use to doing this by myself." He says as they put him in the shade. "I'll grab you a chair."

Rosalie smiled as she looked at Ryan who was sleeping. She looked at Nick to see him looking tired. "Nick?" He looked at her as he sat the chair down. "Are you okay? You don't look like you slept much."

"I haven't." He said as he looked at her. "Been worried about Ryan and you."

"Me?" She asked shocked. "Nick, we just know each other because..."

"I know, but I really care about you because you have been coming around for two months now and I'm grateful for that. The idea of you two getting kidnapped didn't settle with me." He confessed. "So, I haven't been sleeping at night. I know you are home, but I think you should stay the night for a few nights. That way I can be at ease. Please."

Rosalie looked at him. "I'll stay, but where will I sleep?'

"You can sleep in Ryan's room if you are comfortable with that or in my room or the couch." He says. "If you choose my room, I'll sleep in Ryan's room so I can keep an eye on him."

Rosalie could tell he was worried. Walking over to Nick, she touched his cheek causing him to look at her. "I'm okay. Ryan is okay. You don't need to worry now. She's going away and she won't harm Ryan or me. I won't let her."

Sighing, he looked at the blonde. "You are the first girl I let in since my ex girlfriend." He tells her. "You've done so much in the two months with Ryan and I can tell he enjoys your company like I do. Maybe, tonight, we can go on a date."

Rosalie smiled. "Okay, but first..."

Nick looked at the vehicles causing him to smile as he walked over and started working. She saw him walk away causing her to smile. If he only knew.
~~~
Sometime that day, Nick was under Rosalie's car. "Ryan's asleep." She says as he slid off under the car. Seeing him covered in oil had her wanting him.

"Thanks." He says. "Want me to order us some food?"

Smiling, Rosalie nodded. "Sure." She says. "I'll order it."

Nick raised up as Rosalie held her hand out causing him to smile as he took her hand.
Feeling sparks, Rosalie smiled as Nick stood up. "I'll take a shower."

The blonde nodded. She watched him walk out causing her to smile.
~~~
Once the food arrived, Rosalie walked up to Nick's room to tell him that the food arrived. He walked in and stopped as he saw Rosalie. "Hey, dinner is here." She says as she walked in and saw Nick with a towel around his waist that dropped.

Neither of them said a word as they stared before Nick grabbed the towel as he heard his son. "Let me get dress and I'll tend to him."

Rosalie nodded as she stepped out. Nick looked and shook his head with a smile.

Outside, Rosalie wished she was human as she loved looking at a Nick Swan's naked body. Walking away to set the table, Rosalie wondered what could have happened just now. If he didn't cover up, what would have happened.
~~~
Nick smiled as he held his son. "She's beautiful, Ryan, but daddy doesn't know if I can trust her or not. I don't want you hating women because they left. I already do." He says not knowing Rosalie was at the door. "I don't know what to do."

"Maybe give me a chance." She says. "I know you don't want a relationship, but I can tell that you are thinking."

"You make it hard, but I don't care to see where things go. You are great with Ryan and you haven't tried anything." He sighed. "I'll give you a chance to see where this goes."

Rosalie smiled as she walked over to him and Ryan. She wanted to see how things go too.