Intro to story

One Morning Kensi and Deeks were getting ready  for work at home and getting the baby ready to go to the sitters house and to drop off there 5 yr old daughter Mia at school before they head to the NCIS headquarters.

They dropped off there daughter off at school and then they were on there way to drop off there other daughter London when all the sudden someone hit there car from the side of the car and knocked both Kensi and Deeks unconscious.. while they were unconscious a man walked up to the car and opened the other side of the cars door and took there 3 month old baby daughter..

Some bystanders called the police and told them what happened and that they would need an ambulance they also said that they saw a masked man take a baby out of the car and they said that they would have police and an ambulance there any minute now and they could hear the sirens coming there way.

When they got there they started to work on getting Kensi and Deeks out of the car and into the ambulances and off to the hospital by this time they are still both unconscious and still haven't woken up yet... 

Nell gets a phone call that they have a new case on deck and she calls everyone in but she can't get ahold of Kensi and Deeks....

Phone call with Callen....

Hey callen i cant get ahold of Kensi and Deeks
Callen- Okay ill go and check on them

Nell- okay let me know...

Callen- okay im heading to there place now ill let you know and OMG!!

Nell- whats wrong?

Callen- Nell i need an ambulance right now Kensi and Deeks have been in an accident and it looks like they had London with them but from the bystanders someone came up and took her from the scene...

Nell- OMG Callen that's horrible.. the ambulance is on the way should be there any minute....