Kensi wakes up Part 1

Its the next day and Deeks is sitting next to Kensi's bed and he was touching her hand and talking to her and he fell asleep after awhile and Kensi started to wake up and started to move her hand and she woke up Deeks in the process and he looked at her and just stares at her for a moment and then says to her.

D: Omg!! Kensi your awake im so happy your awake!!
K: What Happened?
D: We were in an accident but thats all i remember!
K: Omg! Are you okay babe?
D: yes im fine nothing physical therapy cant fix but im so glad your awake!!
K: how long have i been asleep for and he responded you have been sleeping for almost 2 months and she goes oh wow!!
K: How are the girls doing?
D: Mia is doing okay she misses her mom and really wants to see you!! Umm i haven't any idea on how London is doing ive been here since i woke up a couple of days ago i have only been awake for 2 days so im still trying to process things and everything and Kensi goes well can you call Callen and ask him to bring our girls here to us i really want to see them and Deeks is like okay let me see if i can get a phone or find my cell phone to call him!!

Phone call with Callen-
Deeks- Hey Callen got a minute?
Callen- Yea Deeks whats up? Is Kensi okay?
Deeks- Yes she is as a matter of fact Kensi is Awake she just woke up a few minutes ago and the doctor is with her now but could you bring the girls by after work Kensi wants to see them and Callen says that he will bring Mia later and they said okay!!
Deeks- Callen you only said Mia is there something wrong with London?
Callen- ill explain when i get there okay?
Deeks- okay!!
Callen- talk you later!!
Deek- Bye!!

After the phone call!

Callen calls everyone to the OPS office and then tells them.....

Callen- okay everyone i just got off the phone with Deeks and Kensi is awake and doing fine and she wants to see the girls umm im bringing Mia with me tonight to the hospital to see them but i think we all need to go there and explain what happened to london that day...

Everyone is just like shocked to hear what Callen had told them and everything and Nell pops up and says that they have a lead on the guy that is targeting them and everyone is like okay lets go....