Hospital part 1

3 hours later

As the team waits news of how Kensi and Deeks are they are also on alert and looking for There 3 month old daughter London.

1 hour later

as the team are sitting in the waiting room the doors opened and a doctor walks in and asks

Family of Kensi Deeks?

Callen jumps up and says thats us and tells the doctor that they are her only family and the doctor says okay umm Miss Deeks suffered crush injuries from the accident and is in surgery right now to fix all those injuries but it was touch and go there for awhile as we had issues keeping her stats up enough for surgery but we finally got her stable enough for surgery. we will let you know how the surgery is going once we know anything!! and Callen asks what about her Husband? And the doctor says i dont know anything about him right now he is with another doctor so he will come in here when he has news on his condition but from what i know they are both pretty lucky to be alive right now from what i understood that accident was bad so let me go and check on Agent Blye and Mr Deeks and i will let you know about anything that happens and the doctor shakes Callens hand and then leaves the room!!

Sam gets phone call and its from Nell and he answers it saying whats up nell?

Nell: Any news?
Sam: nothing right now Kensi is in surgery right now and i dont know anything about Deeks so its just a waiting game for right now!!
Nell: okay well let us know anything if you hear anything about them?
Sam: okay and anything on where there daughter may be at?
Nell: yes i think we have a lead on where she is at and i have a team going to find her as we speak but has anyone gone to go get Mia yet?
Sam: we have her here with us she is sleeping on Callen right now and she knows that something is going on but we dont wanna tell her anything until we know whats going on!!
Nell: okay keep me updated and ill let you know when we have London and we will bring her to you guys!
Sam: okay thanks Nell see you later!! Bye!!
Nell: Bye!!