Hospital Part 2/Finding London!!

Its the next day and there is still no update on where london may be at the place where they thought she may be at was not it so they looked deeper to see if they can find her before Deeks and Kensi wake up.

Its just past noon and Callen and Sam are with Kensi and Deeks as they have a room together so it would be easier to see then both together.

1 hour later

Callen and sam are still with Kensi and Deeks they are both still unconscious and intubated so they can have the time to heal and rest and then callen felt his phone was vibrating so he go it out and it was nell!

C. Whats up nell?
N. Any news?
C. They both made it through surgery but they are still unconscious and intubated so its just a waiting game for now!! Any news on London?
N. Actually i have bad news on that side umm Callen we had another lead as to where she was at and i sent other agents to the scene and they found a baby girl there unresponsive so they called the paramedics and they came but it was too late she was dead before they arrived there and Callen umm it was London that they found. ( Nell was sobbing in the background)
C. OMG! Nell that's horrible how am i going to tell them when they wake up that there 3 month old daughter is dead.( Callen was sobbing at this point)

S. G. Whats wrong?
C. They found London but it was too late she didn't make it out alive!!
S. OMG!!

Mia was still sleeping at this point she was laying on a cot that a nurse brought it for her.

3 hours later

Deeks was the first one to start waking up and Callen noticed it and got the doctor the doctor comes in and says that he will need to stay intubated for a couple more days cuz his lungs need to heal so im going to sedate him and take it from there so the doctor goes and gets the meds to sedate Deeks and before he does that Callen asked if he could talk to him and the doctor says only for a min he needs to rest so he let Callen come up to the bed and talk to deeks.

Deeks its okay you and Kensi will be okay she is in the bed right next to you resting like you should be doing dont worry about a thing we have everything under control okay the doctor is going to give you some medicine to help you sleep and heal so that you can be that funny guy again so with that the doctor comes behind Callen and puts the medicine in Deeks iv and then he falls asleep.