Hospital Part 6/ 1 Month Later

Its been a little over a month since the Accident and Deeks is Finally Awake and alert and doing alot better but he still hasn't been over to see Kensi as of now she still hasn't woken up yet and the doctors are getting concerned about how long that she has been in coma for so they are taking her to get a test done on her brain to see what is going on.

Later on that day Deeks asked if he could sit with Kensi and the nurse said he could so the nurse got a chair for him to sit in then put him next to Kensi's bed.

Deeks gets in the chair and stands up next to the bed and starts talking to Kensi to help her wake up.

D:Hey Kens i really need you to wake up now me and the girls really need you to wake up. Mia is fine she is with the team and im sure London is fine too so please i need u to wake up so i can see your beautiful eyes please Kens come on Baby come back to me we need you to come back to me..

———————————————————————————

As deeks was talking to Kensi the doctors show up behind him and check on Kensi and to tell him the test results.

Okay Mr Deeks we have your wife's test results back and everything looks great with that but we are still concerned that she hasn't woken up yet so we are going to just wait and see if she wakes up today and if she doesn't then we will go on from there but in the meantime is there anything you need while we wait and see? Another thing is you are probably going to be having some Physical Therapy today to help you out with everything ill have your therapist come by today and see if they can work something out but until then if there is anything you need please let me know.... Deeks shook the doctors hand and said okay.