Hospital part 5

Its been 3 days since the Accident and abuduction and death of london and Kensi and Deeks are still unconscious but they have been extubated but they are still in Critical condition and in comas but they are getting better and breathing on there own.

1 week later

Its been a little over a week since the accident and Deeks is starting to show signs of waking up. He is squeezing Callens hand when Callen says something to him.

Deeks come on wake up buddy we need you to wake up now Mia needs her dad and Deeks squeezed Callens hand and then Callen looked up at Deeks and saw that his eyes were opening and he said come on deeks open your eyes and thats what deeks did and with that Callen said welcome back deeks.

D: What happened?
C: you were in an accident but your okay now its been over a week now since the accident and you have been in coma since now.
D:Where is Kensi? Callen where is Kensi?
C: she was in the accident as well she is in the bed next to you if you look over there and callen saw deeks look over at Kensi and he said OMG!! What happened to us?
C: we dont know yet we have been here at the hospital since you guys were brought in here ill check with nell and see if they have anything on what caused the accident okay? And Deeks nodded okay.
D: where are Mia and London?
C: Mia is sleeping right now on a cot the nurse brought in for her and then callens phone was ringing and he said saved by the nell.

N: Hey callen any news?
C: Yes i actually have good news. Deeks woke up a little bit ago.
N: that's awesome ill come by and see him in a little bit but i have to tell you something about the accident umm i hate to tell you this but Deeks and Kensi were Targeted and thats why they were in that accident.
C: OMG! Thats awful umm do you have any suspects in custody?
N: no we dont we looked at area cameras where the accident was but it was no luck they hid there faces well im sorry callen.
C: its okay nell you did your best and ill let you know if anything changes here at the hospital i mean Kensi is in coma right now and i dont know how much longer i can wait to tell them about what happened to London.
N: i know but lets wait to see what happens with kensi and see if she wakes up in the next couple of days then i would feel better telling them about what happened.
C: okay thanks nell i have to go now and get back to deeks ill see you later and with that he hung up the phone and put it in his pocket.