Panic Attack - Matt (pt.2)

Hey guys!! This is part 2 from the first chapter! Hope you guys enjoy!!

Recap: Nick and Chris decide to prank Matt to get revenge, but it went wrong. So wrong! Chris took it too far, without even realizing it. He felt horrible. Matt had a panic attack, not even hearing the sets of hands banging on his door, begging to let them in, but right when they got in, they were too late. Matt fainted.

TW- swearing, crying, panicking, ignoring, stressing, blood, fighting, passing out, panic attack (stuff like that yk)

Chris' pov

"Fuck" I mumbled. Matt fainted. We were too late. "Nick! I don't know what to do!" I screamed. He look at me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Its ok Chris, but right now, we need to focus on Matt." Nick said. Nick gently shook him. "Chris, get me a cold wet rag and give it to me." Nick said serious. I just stood there shocked. I couldn't believe my own brother passed out. All because of me.

"Chris! Get a cold wet rag now!" Nick shouted. I snapped out of my trance, and sprinted to the bathroom. I grabbed a cloth and soaked it under cold water. I ran back to Matt's room and handed it to Nick.

Nick placed in on Matt's neck. "Chris, get me another one please." He yelled. I sprinted back to the bathroom and reported back to Matt's room. Nick placed it on his forehead to make him cool down.

*time skip!! (About like 20 minutes later?)

We positioned Matt on the bed, lying down. We waited about 20 minutes until his eyes started to blink slowly.

"Matt! Oh my god! I'm so sorry! It was just a prank and we took it too far. We are so sorry!" I cried hugging him. He was frozen. He just laid there, and I could tell he was thinking. Thinking hard. About what?

"What the fuck do you mean prank? You said all of that as a prank, which led to all of this happening? What the fuck!" Matt yelled. Oh shit. He was pissed.

"Matt, we didn't mean to. We didn't know it would lead to a-" I started, but got cut of my Matt screaming.

"Yeah, yeah, bullshit. Fuck you Chris! I'm done with all the fucking excuses. You meant every one of those words. And every single one of them hurt. I'm fucking done with you. Fuck. You. Chris!" He shouted, grabbing his keys and running out. Fuck.

"Matt! It isn't safe for you to be driving right now! Please just stay, please!" Nick begged. Matt didn't even stop, he just kept making his way towards the garage.

"Oh and now you fucking care? Fuck you guys! I'm leaving and I don't want to hear from any of you guys!" He screamed, slamming the garage door behind him.

"Chris, what the fuck do we do?" Nick asked seriously. "I don't fucking know!" I shouted. We heard the car start and drive off. Fuck.

*time skip (about a few hours later/so like around 6pm?)

                              Nick's pov

Chris took it way too far. Matt left, which left Chris and I feeling even more guilty. I hope nothing happens to him. Chris stormed off to his room and I just stayed in the living room.

I didn't even realize, but I ended up falling asleep watching Stranger things.

"Nick!" Chris screamed, running up the stairs. "Nick! Oh my gosh. Wake your ass up!" Chris screamed again. I shot right up and glared at him. "What the fuck do you want?!" I screamed back. "Is Matt back yet?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head. "How the fuck would I know, I've been passed out for like a few hours." I replied, rolling my eyes. "His fucking location is off. I'm scared Nick." Chris said, sitting on the couch. I immediately gave him a hug.