Stressed - Nick

Hey guys!!! This was indeed requested by someone so I decided to write it! I hope yall like it. I'm sorry for not posting stories soon, it takes awhile to plan out how I want them and it takes a while to type them. Tysm for the support! Rn this story is at #125 and I'm so happy!! Tysm ily all!!🩵

(Btw, if you have any requests for stories to post, put them in the comments!!! Just no y/n or relationships!!) please and thank you!!

Summary: Nick gets stressed out because he has to rush to edit a video the day it comes out. He starts to panic which catches Matt's attention and he helps him out.

TW- stressed, crying, panic, anxiety.

_____________

Nick's pov

"Nick, we have to film right now!" Chris shouted from across the house. We forgot to film a video for today. That means I have to rush to edit this video. Fuck, I'm starting to get stressed. I can get through this. All I have to do is edit, easy, right? wrong.

I made my way downstairs towards the garage to film in the car. Matt was already in the drivers seat, with Chris in passenger. "Finally, thank god." Chris exaggerated. I rolled my eyes and got in the back.

Matt set up the camera and we started filming.

*time skip!! (After video is filmed!)

We finished filming and I ran to my room to immediately start editing. When I saw the time, my breathe picked up and my eyes widened.

The video is supposed to come out in 30 minutes.

Third person Pov

"What am I supposed to do?" He mumbles to himself. He quickly starts editing, and he checks the time again. 15 minutes. Nick's breathe picked up, as sweat started to form, while his hands were shaking, and his leg was bouncing up and down. He is stressed

Hot tears came down from his face. He pulled his head to his hands and started silently crying. All he wanted was the comfort of his brothers, and to finish the editing. "Fuck" he said again through sobs.

10 more minutes.

He started sobbing after looking at the time. He couldn't do this. Forget being quiet, he needed comfort right now.

Just as he was thinking, his door slowly opened. Nick looked over and saw Matt. Thank goodness. Matt is all I need right now.

"Nick? Are you ok?" Matt asks, as we walks towards Nick. "N-no.." Nick stuttered. Matt pulled Nick into a tight hug, rubbing his back, and his other hand gently going through Nick's hair. "What happened?" Matt asked.

"I-I just c-can't" Nick cried. "Can't what?" Matt asked in a worried tone. "I can't fucking edit and we have 10 fucking minutes left until the video comes out!" He cried once more. "Nick, its ok, I can edit and post the video, you go and rest. Your just stressed, it happens." Matt said, as they pulled away.

Matt helped Nick up and tucked him in on his bed. Nick instantly fell asleep and Matt continued editing, and posting the video on time, and the photo dump.

Nick woke up and was grateful his brother did that for him.

The Sturniolo Triplets would be ok!!

______________

Ik this was kinda short, but I still like this ngl. If you guys have any requests or ideas, out them in the comments and I will try to post them!! (Just no y/ns or relationships please!)

Thank you so much for the support, I can't believe this book is #125!! Tysm!! Have an amazing day!!