Run away - Chris (pt2/matt needs help)

Hey guys!! This is part 2 from my last story "Run away - Chris" so I hope you enjoy this!

Summary: Chris runs away because he feels unloved. Nick tries to find him. He checked Life360 for his location, until finally, he checked snap chat to see his location still on. Nick finds Chris, but they both didn't even think about Matt until Chris checks his phone. Matt is in trouble.

TW- guns, crying, panicking, shot, robbery, blood, hospital, coma (stuff like that yk?)

________________

Matt's pov

The door opened. Oh fuck! I stood still and he barged into the room. He looked right ahead and saw me. We made eye contact. By his appearance, he is very creepy looking.

With no hesitation, he pulls out a gun. He points it at my chest. "What do you want from me?" I cried. He grinned at me and put his finger on the trigger. This is the end. I thought.

Boom

The whole sound echoed throughout the whole house, and probably neighborhood. I felt a sting in my stomach, I looked down and saw a bloody hole. I out my hand over the injury and pulled away. My hand was covered in blood.

I hate the sight of blood. Tears stream down my face and my vision goes completely blurry, as my hearing goes away. The only thing I can hear is ringing.

I was shot.

I couldn't even think straight. That last thing I remember was looking at the sight of my bloody hand when suddenly I crashed to the bathroom floor. My head hitting the ground, really hard.

Killer's pov

I need to clean this place up so it doesn't look suspicious. I need to hide this young man's body. I found a door in the bathroom that led to a little room with a toilet inside. I threw him in there and closed the door. Blood was smeared all over the floor. I quickly grabbed a cloth and soaked it and cleaned up the blood. Easy.

I checked on the guy again to make sure he was unconscious. He was unconscious.

I entered the bedroom and cleaned up a bit so it looked like nothing happened. I went back to main floor of the house and left it as it is. No one will know I was here.

With that, I left the house and got in my car. I drover off, until I saw two people running on the side of road, crying. They looked exactly like him. The guys I just shot. Is he conscious? No. I know he isn't. Those two idiots will never find him.

Nick's pov

Right as we saw Matt's texts. We ran down the sidewalk back to the house. Matt is in big trouble, and we weren't even there to help him. What does Matt mean by he is here? Something bad must have happened to him, we were calling his phone nonstop and he didn't answer.

We entered the house, calling his name, hoping he would answer back. "Matt! Matt where are you?!" I screamed. No response. I looked at the window in the living room and saw it broken.

Someone was in the house.

"Chris... someone was in the house" I said. He looked even more spooked. "We need to find Matt right now!" I screamed. I ran to my room to see little pieces of glass on the floor. Weird.

Whoever this person was isn't smart. I can tell for sure they tried to clean up this mess they made to make it not look suspicious.

I looked at my bathroom and saw a hole in the door. That must be what Matt meant by he is here.

I opened it to nothing, except Matt's phone lying on the ground. Where is Matt? I thought. I saw a wet cloth on my sink. It was stained red. That only leads to one thing. Blood.

Matt got hurt.

I need to find Matt now! "Chris! Come here!" I screamed. He rushed up here and saw the cloth. "Your telling me that is M-Matt's b-bl-blood." He stuttered. I nodded.

I walked over to my little room with my toilet inside. I smelt a strong scent of blood. "Chris, I think he is in here." I whispered. I slowly opened the door. My heart broke at the sight.

Matt was unconscious on the floor, a whole puddle of blood surrounded him. He had a wound on his stomach. He was shot.

I quickly knelt down by his side. "Chris, call the ambulance and cops now!" I cried. He slowly peaked his head in the room snd immediately started bawling his eyes out.

*time skip (after the cops show up)

The paramedics put Matt onto a stretcher and rushed him inside an ambulance. The ambulance sped to the hospital.

"What is the patients name again?" The officer asked. "Matthew. Matthew Sturniolo." I replied.

"We have a suspect on who might have done this. We got a report that a man was speeding down this road before you called us. The man had blood on him, which is getting tested. He was arrested and we will do the best we can to save your brother. I would suggest you visit tomorrow, he should be out of surgery by then" The officer explained.

"Thank you so much officer!" Chris yelled, hugging the officer. He hugged back. "No problem, its my job" he laughed.

*time skip!! (The next day! Btw, Chris and Nick cleaned up the house so it looks brand new again)

Third person pov

Nick and Chris arrived at the hospital the next day, following the officers orders. Matts surgery was a success! They safely took the bullet out of his chest. He got staples in that area and he was put in a coma to heal faster.

Chris and Nick visited Matt everyday, until after 2 weeks, he woke up.

Chris and Nick were talking in chairs right next to each other in Matt's hospital room. They didn't realize Matt's eyes twitch. Matt awoke from his coma and looked around his surroundings. Chris snd Nick looked over and saw their brother awake. The 2 weeks without him were miserable.

Chris immediately pressed the button to get help. Many nurses came in and were shocked to see Matt awake.

Matt was ok!

The Sturniolo triplets would be ok!!!

(Btw, the blood tested on the man was Matts, so the person who shot Matt got arrested and sentenced life in prison for attempted murder)

___________________

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed part 1 and this part (part 2)! I loved writing this sm. This chapter chapter actually took like an hour to write. So if it looks rushed, I'm sorry.

If you have any requests for more stories, comment them now! (Just no y/n's!!! Please!)