Blood - Nick (pt.2)

Hey guys!! This is part 2 of the little Nick chapter.

If it makes no sense, just know it was kinda rushed!!

TW - Blood, crying, panicking, hospitals,

______________
Third Person Pov

Chris and Matt were gone all day, leaving Nick home alone.

The two of them went shopping, ate, hung out with friends, and then before they came home, they stopped at a gas station to get gas. They also wanted to get snacks, especially snacks for Nick. They loved Nick with all their heart, and since he was home alone and missed out on doing activities, they wanted to get him a snack. Nick meant the world to them.

They knew Nick would love to get snacks by his brothers. So, Chris and Matt walked around different isles picking out Nicks favorites.

They cashed out and drover home. Listening to music to just vibe.

When they pulled into the driveway and entered the house, it was suspiciously quiet.

"Matt I'm gonna take a shower, alright?" Chris said.

"Chris I know! You told me that way too many times in the car." Matt laughed.

As Chris got into the shower, Matt went upstairs to give Nick his snacks.

"Hey Nick, Chris and I have a surprise for you" he excitedly jumped, knocking on the door.

But there was no answer, and nothing heard from the other side of the door.

"Nick? Nick are you alright?" Matt asked, slowly opening the door to find no one, but to only get a strong scent of silver.

Matt walked around the room, and immediately going towards the bathroom door.

When Matt tried to open it, it wouldn't twist.

"Nick!? Why is the door locked?"

Still no answer. He tried to puzzle everything in the matter of seconds when it came together, which sent him into running into the door to break it open.

The scent of silver was blood, and with the door being locked, Nick was definitely in there.

Matt just kept running into the door to at least get the hinges loosened.

After multiple times of running into the door, Matt finally got into the bathroom, as his heart immediately started racing.

When he saw the scene, he felt sick to his stomach.

Tears ran down his face like a waterfall. "Nick!" He shouted.

He knelt down next to Nick, ripping the blade out of his brother's grip snd throwing it across the room.

By then, Chris was unaltered by the sudden sound, and immediately went to check it out. Right as he entered the room he heard loud sobs and sniffles.

"Chris! C-call an am-ambulance now!" He sobbed.

Chris rushed into Nick's bathroom, tears streamed down his face as he saw his lifeless brother and panicked brother.

Chris pulled his phone out and called an ambulance.

_________
At hospital

Matt and Chris just waited for updates on their older triplet brother. Nurses would walk by, but no words escaped their mouths.

Until finally, "Nicolas Sturniolo?"

Matt and Chris stood up almost immediately, rushing over there.

"Is he ok?" Chris asked.

"Yes, he lost a lot of blood. He has a lot of wounds and cuts on his arms and was put in a coma for faster healing. You may go to his room, but be careful." The doctor replied, leading Matt and Chris to Nick's room.

When they entered, they were so happy Nick was ok, but they were sad he wasn't awake.

They sat beside him, holding his hands. Whispering positive things.

_________

After 3 weeks of nonstop hospital visits and cries, Nick finally awoken from the coma.

When Chris and Matt got the call, they were more than excited to see their brother.

They drove to the hospital and rushed to his room.

"Nick, oh my gosh! I'm so happy you're ok!" Matt cried, embracing into the tight hug with Nick.

Nick tried to speak, but his throat was so dry. A doctor gave him a glass of water to stay hydrated.

"Hey Matt, hey Chris. I'm sorry" he said looking down.

"Hey Nick, we don't have to talk about it. As long as you're here with us, that is all that matters most to us. We love you Nick." Chris said.

They all had a group hug and comforted each other.

——————————

Rushed. This was very rushed. Especially the ending. 😭😭

I'm so mad at the account 'blastedsturniolo' on tik tok bc they were saying stuff bout how they don't like Matt. How could you not like Matt?!

(Update: they made an apology video. :| But its also embarrassing that he was blocked by matt😭😭)

Whatever, but anyways i hope you enjoyed that and ik its rushed, but hey, at least its done. ✌🏻