Run away - Chris

Hello everyone! Someone requested me to make a story about Chris running away. I hope you enjoy!!

Summary: Chris doesn't feel loved, he feels like he doesn't belong. After a few thoughts, he came to the conclusion that he is going to runaway. Forever. Its not like he is loved anyways, right? wrong. Nick was set into action, panicking, and tracking just to find Chris. Little does Nick know, that he left poor Matt home alone. Once Nick went on snap chat and looked at his location. He found him. But he wasn't in the best condition. Then Nick and Chris finally looked at their phones, then they realized, Matt is in trouble.

TW- swearing, running away, self-harm, blood, panic, emotional, crying, robbery, injury, panic attack, heavy breathing,

(This is so long!)

______________

                              Chris' pov

It feels like I'm not loved. Nick and Matt seem to have way more fun without me. We got in an argument recently and Nick did mention how useless I am. He apologized after, but it still hurt. Matt didn't say a thing, but I just know deep down that he doesn't give a fuck about me. I just know it.

I packed. I decided I would just run away. Its not like anyone would care. I distanced myself from Nick and Matt the whole day, I would only see them once I entered the kitchen or walked past the living room. They might have grown a little suspicion, but I didn't mind.

I grabbed piles of clothes, some money, snacks, and a blade. I waited until it was the perfect time to leave. At this time, I knew Nick and Matt would be passed out. I slowly exited my bedroom, tip toed up the stairs, and towards the front door. I looked to my right, I saw Matt passed out on the couch, his face was stained with tears. I feel bad for him, but at the same I don't. He hates me.

I made it to the front door and left. I don't want to come back.

                            Matt's pov

I awoken from my slumber to the sound of the front door closing. I didn't think anything of it. My face still had dried tears on it. If your wondering why, Nick yelled at me. He sad really hurtful things. My heart broke once I heard the words of "your useless Matt. I don't give a fuck about your anxiety! Fuck you! Don't go running off like a baby. Cause that's exactly what you are!" Those words kept replaying in my head. It hurt.

Before I knew it, the room starting turning and spinning. My vision became a blur, and everything went black.

                               Nick's pov

Fuck. I am such a bad brother. I laid in bed thinking, until I heard walking from downstairs. Who the fuck is up right now? I slowly peaked my head out of my door, and saw Chris. With a bag. Why does he have a bag? He walked to the front door and left. Without even saying goodbye.

I looked at the couch and saw Matt awaken from his sleep. He started tearing up again. I felt horrible on what I said earlier. I didn't mean anything.

I watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his hands dropped from his head, to his lap. I ran over to him. "Matt! Holy shit! I'm sorry Matt! I'm so sorry! Please wake up! Please!" I cried in guilt.

*time skip!! (After Matt wakes up)

"N-Nick?" He stutters. "Matt? Oh my gosh Matt! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean anything I said earlier. Im so sorry!" I cried. I pulled him into a tight hug. "Its ok Nick." He responded.