Stay back - Matt

Hey guys!! Quick little story, enjoy!

TW- crying, shouting, panicking, physical touch, fear, comfort (dont even think thats a trigger)

_____________
Third person Pov

Matt has been feeling weird lately. Any sign of motion scares him, as he flinches. He hopes his brothers didn't see, he doesn't want to be humiliated.

He also doesn't like physical touch at the moment, it freaks him out, but its not like his brothers knew.

If they would point or even do the littlest thing, Matt would flinch. It was strange, and he didn't know why he was scared, it just... happened?

Matt was in the kitchen, making food, while Nick and Chris were in their bedrooms.

Matt just wanted a little snack, so he decided the best snack in the moment was some toast, considering it was only the afternoon, not too late at all.

He pulled out some smoothened butter, and two pieces of bread, and put them in the toaster.

He awaited until the bread popped, which made him step back. He felt like he almost had a heart attack.

Chris entered the room.

"Hey Matty!" He announced, going in for a hug, but Matt pulled away.

"Matt? What the fuck?"

But Matt didn't give him an answer. He was too embarrassed.

Chris came up behind him and put his hand on Matt's shoulder, but that only caused Matt to flinch and gasp.

"Matt?"

Matt turned around which revealed his red puffy eyes and tears running down his face.

"Sorry, j-just stay back" Matt stuttered out.

Matt ran to his room, full of embarrassment.

Chris was in pure shock and confusion.

So with that, he went upstairs to Nick's bedroom.

"Nick, we need to talk"

"About what?" Nick asked.

"Matt. All I did was go to hug him and he pulled away and when I touched him, he got scared."

"Chris, I have noticed that too, but I didn't really think anything of it, let's go talk to him."

Chris nodded as they both made their way to Matt's room.

"Matt? Can we please talk?" Chris asked, knocking on the door.

"Just go away!" Matt exclaimed.

Chris just sighed.

"Matt, please, we just want to know if you're okay."

"I'm fine, just go away!" He cried.

With that response, Nick bursted into the room. He didn't care if Matt wanted to be alone, he wanted to comfort Matt.

"Nick, I told you to go aw-" Matt was cut off by a tight hug from Nick, but Matt pulled away, and shoved Nick off of him.

Nick almost collapsed onto Chris, but Chris caught him.

"I'm so sorry Nick! I'm so sorry!" Matt sobbed.

"I don't know what's wrong with me!" He cried more.

"Matt, there is nothing wrong with you"

Nick walked up to Matt again.

"Matt, please let me help you. I want you to be ok. Can I hug you?" He asked.

Matt nodded, he was too tired to talk now.

Nick pulled him into a tight hug, rubbing Matt's back as he sobbed his heart out.

"It's ok Matt, I'm here, Chris is here. We are all here together, and thats all that matters."

———————————

Awwww, that ending was so cute. I hope you enjoyed this short little chapter.

And poor Matt never got to eat his toast :(

This was kinda rushed bc I just keep thinking I don't post a lot so I just had to get this out there.

If this chapter makes no sense, I'm sorry. This was kinda rushed. 😭😭

If you have any requests, out them in the comments. (No y/n or relationships) please and thank youu