Someday - Matt

Hey guys!!! Ik I didn't want any y/n's or relationships in these, but this is the only chapter I plan on having with a relationship. I hope you enjoy this and Ik this is sad.

(Btw if you have any requests, put them in the comments!! Just no y/n's or relationships!!) please and thank you!!

Summary: throughout Matts whole high school years, he gets badly bullied to the point where he has grown very insecure. It gets to a point where he is hurting himself. The bullying has only gotten worse recently and he can't take it anymore. He takes things into his own hands and does the unimaginable. He tries to...kill himself. That only sends his girlfriend, Stacey, to panic and sprint into action after she receives a heart breaking text. The only issue with that is when Stacey gets worked up or stressed, she faints or has a seizure.

TW- crying, panic, stressed, bullied, self-harm, anxiety, suicidal, (almost death), hospital, emotional, seizure, sobbing, fainting, lightheaded, dizzy,

_______________

Matt's pov

Little dweeb

Fuck off Bernard

Aww, Bernards crying, what a baby

Kys Matty

No one likes you fatty

Fatty, fatty, fatty

Those are the only words that run through my head. Ever since the beginning of senior year, I have been badly bullied. I didn't tell my brothers, at all.

I don't want them to worry, but I wish I had the comfort from them. All I need is one of them to notice my pain, hug me and tell me everything is ok. Thats all I want.

I want Stacey right by my side, but constantly busy at her farm. Oh do I wish she could be right next me right now. All I have ever wished was for someone to comfort me.

The bullying didn't start as bad, but recently, it has been sky rocketing recently. I just can't stand it anymore.

As time went by, it just kept getting worse, which made me grow insecure, after getting called 'fatty'. I haven't ate a whole meal in what feels like months, which had only been about a week.

About 2 weeks ago, I decided that I would finally pull a blade out. To just cut deep, and feel numb.

Its not like anyone would care if I just disappeared, right? Wrong, very wrong.

The school day had just ended. Finally. To be honest, school is the worst place ever.

I walk towards my car, hopping in the driver's seat. I wait, and wait for my brothers, none of them showing up.

They promised me they would go get ice cream with me after school. They promised me.

It hurt. Knowing that even my own brothers lied to me. Fuck today honestly.

*time skip!! (When matt gets home)

Right as I pull into the driveway, I rush out and storm to my room. My parents aren't even home, and they even took Trevor.