•Chapter 15•

Trelawny||Tuesday||8:23 P.M

Jhené Capri-Taylor

I asked this man what I should wear, he said anything.

Anything!.

When I picked the anything, he said no.

Make it make sense.

Tanoi and Copeland got me a few outfits, apparently he told them to buy them last week.

They bought heels and slippers as well.

They both helped me to pick out a silky mint green dress and a white strapped heel, I argued enough with King.

He said he had clothes he hasn't worn, so he'll get something from his closet.

Must be nice being a man.

He got dressed before I did and now he's waiting for me with the twins.

"I don't know what you did to him, but keep doing it" Copeland offers, applying the lip liner on my lips.

I was more than capable of doing my own makeup, but I let her take over.

"Right, he's so well behaved" Tanoi chuckles, "nobody never get him so calm".

"He's not calm, trust me" I tell her, "that's just him anticipating something".

"Ohhh, he's planning to do some wicked acts to you later on" Copeland picks up, "wish you all the best".

I sighed, "wish I could cancel".

"It's just one thing though" Tanoi says to me, "he got attached to you really quickly, I hope you two are careful, mi know we all still young but this would be both a you second relationship, give each other time".

She was right, we did need time.

I like him a lot, I don't love him yet.

Sly points at me when I walk into the living room, "Pringles".

King explained why he called me that, I wasn't upset anymore, I was more relieved.

Don't know how I'd feel if it was a name one of his flings had.

King smiles at me, "you're so pretty".

I blushed, "thanks".

"Ready to go?"

I nod, "yeah, bye guys".

"Bye Pringles"

King didn't drive his usual Mercedes, he drove a black Audi R8, he said his dealership had only two left so he took one.

Mi nuh know wah kinda business him have outside of being a Don, but it look like he has plenty.

He asked where I wanted to go but I wasn't sure so I said anywhere.

It's not like I know the place.

He drove to a restaurant he said he only went to once with his grandmother.

Caribbean Cove.

The funny thing about the entire ride, was that neither of us wanted to come here.

He's just as picky as I was with what he wanted to eat.

So we're sitting in the car trying to figure out what we're gonna do.

Got all dressed up to do nothing.

"What do you want to eat?" King asks looking at me, "because neither of us have anything in mind".

"....and don't say Trix", he rolls his eyes at me.