•Chapter 39•

Kingston,JA||Wednesday||9:20 A.M

D'Andre Cunningham

The first thing English did was make sure I had something to eat. According to him, anything else is not that important.

I was exhausted, I was just between life and death, almost lost my girlfriend, thought I wasn't going to make it.

I'm still trying to grasp the fact that I saw my deceased brother, he looked exactly like our father.

Brandon had his looks while the rest of us had to be born with Nathalia's face, although, we still resembled Miss Gee which I would say is a bonus.

We're at Marcia's house outside of the estate, she's here as well, she was the one who demanded I got something to eat before anything else could happen.

English had it in mind but Marcia was pushing it.

I tried getting to Abby, I wanted to know how Jhené was doing.

I had to call Trev, as Abby was busy attending to Jhené and making sure her and the baby were both healthy and well.

Quan have a long way to go before death reach him, Chinna seh him a leff it up to the Trelawny man dem which was a great idea.

Dem know wah dem ago do wid him.

"How much longer until we leave?" I ask English, my mouth filled with food.

He checked his watch then looked at me, "once yuh finish we can move".

"Him not even ago digest the food first" Marcia argues, wiping her wet hands on a piece of paper towel.

"By the time we reach up a the house it digested" English answers back.

This causes her to glare at us both.

He raised his hands in defeat, "alright, once the food digest we can leave".

She slides over a glass cup of water to me, "coconut water".

"Thanks".

Thirty minutes after eating, and when Marcia felt it was best for us to leave, we left her house and headed up to the estate.

Inside the house, Chinna was talking with Beck and Kyle. Kyle is dressed in a suit, I don't recall him ever having a job requiring a suit over the past days.

"How e go?" English questions the trio, "weh the red gyal deh?".

"She deh bout the place" Chinna answers, "yuh good?".

I nod my head, "think so".

"Of all the things fi do, yuh choose fi dead fi couple minutes" Beck remarks making them laugh.

"How immature of me" I reply, feigning disappoint in myself.

After our banter died down, English asked Kyle if everything went according to plan, but judging by the look on Kyle's face, I'd think no.

He sighed then tucked his hands in his pockets, "somebody filed a missing persons report for Nathalia, but ano dat alone, if we do anything to her it ago result in somebody else getting hurt".

Ugh!.

Bloodclaat man!.

We cyaah win, just fi once?!.

"Who do that?" English inquires.

"No idea, mi have a team a try figure it out though".

"So wah we ago do?" I ask looking at each of them, "ano like if we kill her anybody ago know a we".