CHAPTER 4 (SMUT)

TW : ROUGH SMUT , RUT , BITING KINKS AND MORE KINKS

Alastor Pov :

I've been feeling so lonely and neglected lately , and I'm desperate to capture Lucifer's attention. I want him to want me, to desire me. so I want him to see me. I want to Desire him.. But "WAIT NO .. I don't Love him it just- My-y headache talking" he thinks to himself.

No one pov :

Alastor continues his desperate attempt to attract Lucifer's attention. As he keeps trying, he suddenly feels a new sensation. There's a tightness in his Lower area . Until Alastor realized his rut is finally taking over and he can't
Control it anymore.

Alastor sees Lucifer approaching his room. Realizing his chance to capture his attention, he grabs him and pulls him in. Lucifer is caught off guard by the sudden move, and before he has a chance to react, he finds himself inside the room where he is now alone with the desperate demon. And he slammed the door and locked it.

The desperation has built up within Alastor, and he can't handle it anymore. He can't contain his rut any more, and he needs Lucifer's help. He lets out a passionate plea as he grabs him.
"I can't handle this rut any more -I need you!"

Lucifer is taken aback by Alastor's desperation, but he can't help but feel a bit interested as well. It's almost as if there is a mutual desire between them, and he can't resist the allure of it. He looks at Alastor with a mischievous grin, and says:

"Fine."

In the blink of an eye, Alastor is able to use his magic to transform their clothes into nothing but a few mere threads of material. The two men are now completely naked, and free to explore each other's bodies. They are both feeling a surge of excitement and intensity, filled with deep desire for each other. They can't wait to explore their intimacy and connect in a new way.

Alastor is quick to take the lead and make the first move, stripping away Lucifer's attempts at covering himself. He takes his hands and holds him still, refusing to let him hide from the moment.

"We're gonna have it anyway, so let's just get it over with and remove the clothes now."

Lucifer is flushed and blushing like a red tomato, completely overwhelmed with embarrassment and excitement at the same time. he has never felt so overwhelmed with desire, but he is willing to let Alastor lead the way and just go with it. Alastor's direct approach is refreshing, and he can't help but feel turned on by how bold and open he is being.

Suddenly, Alastor's demeanor shifts drastically. His eyes glow a fiery red, and he lets out a low growl

Feeling Alastor's strong grip on his leg, Lucifer can't help but gasp in surprise. The sudden shift in Alastor's behavior sends a thrill of fear and excitement through him

As alastor Is gripping lucifer into lucifer leg , Alastor looks at him and says " may I have your consent to go Further?"

Lucifer replied back with " You may "

Alastor grins wickedly, his grip on Lucifer's leg tightening as he positions himself closer. His thick, veiny cock is now mere inches from Lucifer's entrance.

Alastor slowly pushes his cock inside Lucifer, savoring the feeling of tightness and warmth surrounding him. He lets out a low groan as he sinks deeper, filling Lucifer completely.* Oh fuck..." You're so tight, Lucifer. So perfect Let's see how I can fuck you until your mind is Broken~"

With a low growl , his eyes never leaving Lucifer. He grabs the devil by the waist and pulls him in for a rough kiss, tasting the Sweet taste of the king.