CHAPTER 5

NO ONE POV

Lucifer wakes up in the morning, his body feeling refreshed and his mind feeling clear.

He's filled with a warm feeling of contentment and happiness, a remnant of the passionate and intimate encounter he had shared with Alastor the night before. It's a calm and peaceful awakening, and he can't help but smile as he remembers the moments they shared together.

Alastor also wakes up, stretching as he gets himself out of bed and he looks at Lucifer lying beside him. Their memories of the night before are still fresh in his mind, and he can't help but feel a bit amused at how peaceful and content the demon looks as he cuddles with the blanket and pillow. He takes the blanket and covers him, wrapping him in warmth and protection, a soft gesture of affection.

Alastor looks over at Lucifer, who is still cuddling with the blanket and pillow. He can't help but feel amused by the sight, but he also can't help but feel a bit of affection for the demon in that moment. He gently pulls the blanket over him, covering him in warmth and protection, a soft gesture of affection. It's a sweet and heartwarming interaction, one that says a lot about their connection and bond.

It's always so pleasant to be so close together. The feeling of having each other's company and intimacy, the joy of having no one else around, and the peace and contentness of just basking in each other's presence. It's a warm and cozy start to the day that sets the tone for how special and precious their time together can be, and as they wrap themselves with each other in the blanket, they can't help but feel content with just being here with one another.