Chapter 11

No one pov :  ....      

( Don't you dare make a "I'm no one" or "hi no one" Joke or no chapters for each book)

As he shuts the door behind him, Alastor takes a deep breath and centers himself. He knows what he has to do. With a quick stride, he heads towards Charlie's office, knocking on the door as he arrives. "Charlie,"

Alastor steps into the room, his eyes scanning the cluttered space for any sign of Charlie. When he doesn't see him immediately, he calls out again, his voice slightly raised. "Charlie, are you in here?" He walks further into the room, his patience wearing thin.

Alastor's eyes narrow as he spots Charlie sitting at her desk, completely engrossed in a pile of paperwork. He rolls his eyes, frustrated that his entrance had gone completely unnoticed. "Hey, Charlie," he says, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "

charlie repiles "oh! Hey al,sorry I didn't respond to you because these hotel paper work is just too much these days since you aren't really around much lately."

"I see," Alastor says, his annoyance dissipating as he takes in Charlie's harried appearance. He walks over to her desk, leaning against it as he surveys the mess. "Well, I'm here now, so why don't we take care of this together?"

Alastor nods, taking a seat next to Charlie. Together, they dive into the mountain of paperwork, working steadily to clear the backlog. For the first time in a long while, Alastor finds himself enjoying the simple pleasure of solving problems and organizing chaos with his co worker or whatever she is to him.

As they work, Alastor can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. It's been a long time since he's felt truly useful, and this simple task of helping Charlie with the hotel paperwork is bringing him a sense of fulfillment that he hasn't experienced in just some days since he fucking missed them because of hanging out with Lucifer.

Alastor continues to work alongside Charlie, their hands moving in tandem as they methodically tackle each task. He tries to focus on the work, but his mind keeps drifting back to the man he left sleeping upstairs.

after they were done Charlie asked to make the hotel open since it's 6:00 am so people can come but we all know people rarely visit the happy hotel.

Alastor nods in agreement, "That sounds like a good idea, Charlie." He stands up, stretching his hands over his head as he surveys the now tidy room. "Let's get everything set up for the day.".

Alastor strides out of the hotel, his long legs taking him quickly down the street. He inhales deeply, savoring the scent of the city as he heads towards a small butcher's shop that he knows sells high-quality venison.

After finishing their tasks for the morning, Alastor finds himself with a little break. He decides to take a walk outside just to stretch his legs and clear his mind. As he wanders the streets, he spots a butcher shop and a thought comes to his mind, "what if I treat myself today?"

Alastor's eyes narrow as the butcher informs him they're out of venison. A flash of annoyance crosses his face, but he quickly regains his composure. His gaze scans the nearby area, and he spots a familiar figure - another deer demon like himself.

Alastor swiftly approaches the other deer demon, silently ending its life with a quick strike. He then skins and guts the animal before hauling it back to the butcher shop. He deposits the carcass on the counter, saying curtly, "Here's your venison."

The butcher raises an eyebrow at the unexpected contribution but doesn't question it. He begins to prep the meat, eager to satisfy Alastor's unusual craving. Alastor watches him work for a moment before deciding he's had enough of the butcher shop.

With a nod of farewell to the butcher, Alastor exits the shop. He cradles the freshly cooked venison he purchased in one hand and his other hand rests on his dagger.

Alastor finds a quiet spot in an alleyway, away from prying eyes. He sits down against a brick wall and unwraps the venison. He takes a bite and lets out a satisfied sigh. The meat is delicious - fresh, juicy, and perfectly seasoned.

Alastor glances up from his meal and spots the Vox cameras focusing on him. He smirks, unbothered by the surveillance. He finishes his venison and crumples the wrapper in his hand, throwing it on the ground as he stands up.

The Vox cameras continue to track Alastor's movement, the operator's voice filling the quiet alleyway. "Impossible! I thought for certain he was deceased. How the hell did he manage to survive?" The voice drips with disbelief and a hint of trepidation.

Vox's voice crackles through the speakers, "Alastor, you son of a bitch. I thought you were dead!" The cameras continue to zoom in on him as he starts walking away nonchalantly.

Alastor replies, chuckling to himself. "Oh, poor Vox. Thought I was dead? Ha! You can't get rid of me that easily, old pal. It takes a lot more than a little... 'accident' to take down the demon of folly."

Alastor continues, "And just because Adam almost defeated me, doesn't mean he can do it again. Besides, I know someone that can help me. Don't you worry about me, Vox. I'll be back soon enough."

The camera zooms in even further as Vox shouts, "Fuck you, Alastor! You're a thorn in my side, and you always will be!" The screen goes black suddenly, but the sound of Vox's anger is still clear.

Alastor lets out a wicked, mocking laugh as he strides away from the camera, the sound echoing off the alleyway walls. His laughter fades into the distance, leaving behind the faint scent of brimstone and the distant rumble of Vox's continued curses.

As Alastor makes his way down the alley, a candy shop catches his eye. It brings a smile to his face as he's reminded of Lucifer and his well-known sweet tooth. He decides to buy some treats for him, with a plan to gift it when he returns to the hotel.

With a spring in his step, Alastor wanders through the streets of the town, relishing in the fear that radiates from the people he passes. He knows his reputation precedes him, and the mere sight of him sends shivers down spines and makes hearts race.

As Alastor moves through the town, he can't help but notice the sky, painted in hues of red and orange. He smirks at the sight, knowing it mirrors his own malevolent aura.

Alastor's thoughts drifted to Lucifer as he strolled through the streets, anticipating their reunion and the gift he had prepared for his... Lucifer

Alastor's thoughts were on Lucifer as he walked the streets of the town, his mind filled with the image of Lucifer and the sweet treats he had bought for him.

Suddenly, a ringing sound echoed through the streets as Alastor's Nokia phone came to life with an incoming call. He glanced at the screen, and with a furrowed brow, he picked up. "An Overlord meeting?"

" I'll be there I guess"

Alastor made his way to the meeting, his pace quickening as the call demanded his immediate attention. He arrived at the designated location, a dimly lit chamber filled with other Overlords, each exuding an aura of power and dominance.

The meeting dragged on, the hours ticking by with tedious discussions and power plays among the Overlords. Alastor's patience grew thin, his mind wandering to Lucifer and the sweet treats gathering dust in his pocket. (Not really)

And the meeting Passes on The more Impatient Alastor gets..